Chapter 10

Love is like a battlefield it's not one night stand. You got fight with your all until the very end .

~Summersss_Beauty 💛

????? Pov

Ace is fucking with the wrong one if he thinks I'm roll over why he take my business. I'm the head of the drug game in Texas and I go by Benzo. I'm slide nigga that don't mind popping cap in nobody ass.

Word on the street is that Mr.Ace is getting greedy. He runs the drug game in Florida and four other big states. Now he wanna come for mine I don't think so. Therefore when word got out he was gunning for me. I started gunning for him and I'm make sure he feels the heat.

I'm kill him take his bitch and his states. I been having tail trace this Ace nigga for two months now. Turns out Ace real name is August Anthony Alsina. Although it's no way I can connect Ace to August. This August nigga clean as whip but what let me know he was Ace the amount money he got.

The tail that been following him found out that he's really fawn of girl name Dream Daniella Davison. Him and this girl hangs out almost every day and they always together. I ain't gone lie she fine as hell make me think about taking her making her mine.

I watched them as they left out her apartment and hopped in car with him and left. I texted my boys and told them to meet me at Black Heaven. That's the name of this nigga club opening up or cover to clean money. To bad it won't be cleaning money for long because I'm taking him out tonight.

Dream Pov

Once August and I got to the club he parked in the front and we got out. Although August like super over protective so he grabbed my hand and made sure I was close to him. I don't really think nothing going happen but I let him be over protective for this night. When we got to vip section I saw my bitches and let August go.

" Hey sexy," Ella said hugging Amber.

" You the sexy one how you late to your own man opening," Amber asked.

" Not my man and look at my Cookie Monster," Ella said hugging Cherish.

" Look at you looking slime and sexy I can't believe you out," Cherish said.

" Me either but since I am let's turn the fuck up I want drink," Ella said.

" Now you speaking my language but let's introduce Amber to Kid," Cherish Said.

" What the fuck I told y'all earlier," Amber asked.

" Bitch you gone change your mind once you see him," Ella said grabbing her hand and walking towards kid.

" What's up Queen Ella," Kid asked giving her side hug.

" Nothing K this me and Cherish best friend Amber you going take care of her right," Ella asked.

" Of course beautiful women like her can't go unnoticed. How you doing Amber," Kid asked sticking his hand out.

" Good," Amber said smiling.

" Well I'm slide on out come on Cee Cee," Ella said grabbing Cherish hand.

" See you bitch," Cherish said laughing.

" But she ain't won't dope boy," Ella said laughing.

" Right bitch please let's go get drink then dance," Cherish Said.

" I'm with it let's go," Ella said walking out the vip section only to be stopped.

" Where you going," Ace asked.

" Dance join me when feel like it," Ella said smiling before walking out vip section.

" Can I have two bourbon on rocks," Ella told bartender.

" Sure $29 dollars," the bartender said.

" Charge it to Vip," Cherish said.

" Will do two bourbons on rocks," the bartender said passing the drinks.

" Thanks," Ella said grabbing her drink.

Once Cherish and I both had our drinks we moved to dance floor. It was slow song at first but changed to twerking song. I drowned the reset of my drink then I got in front of Cherish and started throwing back. When I looked up I saw K-Dog and Ace watching us. I then leaned up and whispered in Cherish ear.

" The boys eyeing us hard as hell let's give them show," Ella said laughing.

" Let you out one night and you going crazy huh," Cherish asked laughing.

" Naw I'm doing with Ace asked me to do just let go and enjoy night out," Ella said letting go and walking towards Ace.

" I think I want my dance now," Ace whispered in Ella ear.

" Your wish is my command," Ella said smirking and pulling August to dance floor.

If read my story please vote if like it at least and comment ! I need support to know it's worth writing. I get so many views but only few like and comment. Thanks to those who do I appreciate and I see each and every one !!