Part 1

FaceTiming Harry:
"Hey Y/N!" Harry said with a big grin.
"Hi Harry! Is Sam with you or do I have to add him?" You asked.
"He's here, Sam get your arse in here!" Harry yelled in the other direction of his phone.
"Jeez, what do you want?!" Sam said, annoyed.
"I'm talking to Y/N." Harry said.
"Y/N is on the phone? Why didn't you just say that? Hi Y/N!" Sam said running into the room so that you could see him.
"Hi Sam!" You said.
"So what's up?" Harry asked.
"I don't know, I'm bored and I miss you guys." You said.
"Well, then why don't you come visit us?" Sam asked.
"I don't know guys." You said.
"Oh come on! It will be so much fun!" Harry said.
"When?" You asked.
"Now." Harry said.
"Now?," you said with a laugh, "Harry I'm not even packed yet."
"Not right now, but Sam and I are free the next two months and it's summer so you don't have anything right? So come this week or something." Harry explained.
"I mean my mom did say I could do whatever I want this summer." You said.
"Then come! Come see us!" Sam said.
"Fine! I'll come!" You gave in, you did want to see them really bad. You FaceTimed them a lot since you lived in America and them in London. You met them a few years back and the three of you became instant friends. They visited you sometimes but you never get to visit them. And you hadn't seen them in person for almost a year.
"YAY!" They both said.
"What day should I come?" You asked.
"Thursday?" Harry asked you.
"Ok, I'll go book my flight now. See you guys then!" You said already excited.
"Bye seen you soon!" They said.
"Byeee." You said as you hang up.
You booked your flight, ya could feel the happiness growing inside of you. You were so excited. This was going to be the best two months of your life, little did you know what they had in store for you.

Time skip: Thursday

You had just landed and you were walking off the plane, you looked around for the twins. You spotted them right as they spotted you. You ran into their arms and they engulfed you in a hug.
"I missed you." You said.
"We missed you too."
The three of you just sat there hugging each other for a few more minutes before pulling away. You looked at them and smiled.
"So what's the plan?" You asked.
"Well, first we'll go home and you can unpack. You'll be staying in Tom's room by the way because he isn't home. Then I don't know maybe go out take some pictures, get food." Harry said.
"Yes, food." You said and they laughed.

You arrived at their house and brought your things up to Tom's room. You said hi to Nikki and Dom, who had always been like second parents to you. Then of course Paddy, the little brother you never had. Adorable as usual. Obviously you said hi to Tessa.
Then you and the boys went out Harry took some pictures of you and Sam and the scenery. You guys always took pictures together.
"I missed having my favorite model." Harry said.
You laughed.
"Woah! I thought I was your favorite?" Sam asked, sounding offended.
"Sure, you keep telling yourself that." Harry said, patting his brothers shoulder as he walked passed him to take more pictures.
"Awe don't worry Sam, I still love you." You said.
"Thanks Y/N, at least someone does." He said shooting a glare at Harry.
The three of you laughed before returning home for dinner.
The guys wen upstairs to do something. You were downstairs talking to Nikki while she made dinner. You heard a knock on the door.
"Oh, Y/N dear, could you get that?" She asked.
"Sure." You said getting up and walking to the door. You opened it and there he stood. You didn't expect to see him or even meet him but there he was.
"Hey darling, I'm Tom."

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone! Welcome to my first Wattpad story. This was on my Instagram, @tom_is_feeling_great (go follow for exclusive stories), so the parts will be shorter, but the exclusive Wattpad stories will be longer and will be coming soon.
Thanks for reading!

- Pheebs❤️❤️❤️❤️