📃: LXXIX

🖋

🖋

You can go anywhere babe wherever you want. Because I know we're written in the stars. You can go any which way don't matter how far. Because I know we're written in the stars.

- Written in the stars
John Legend X Wendy

"Quit the act Seohyun-ah." Mr. Yeon nudged his wife's elbow.

"Pffft. Hahaha." She suddenly laughs while covering her mouth.

"I'm sorry. It just looks! He is so cute." Mrs. Yeon cooed at the poor boy who's now trembling in fear.

"Sorry, Joon-ah. My wife isn't angry. She just wanted to tease you." He patted his head.

"Hahaha. Women are sure scary." Mr. Kim added while his wife stomped on his feet harshly, making him hissed in pain.

Namjoon still didn't dare to look at Mrs. Yeon eyes. She crouched down and smiled sweetly and the boy who pouted his lips.

"Hey, hitting others is bad you know?" She said softly to the boy. Namjoon just nodded obediently at the moment.

"But people make mistakes. Have you apologize to Jimin?" She asked as Namjoon just shook his head lightly.

"If you apologize tomorrow, I will forgive you and let you play with my daughter all day."

*sneeze

Namjoon's head shot up and his eyes sparkled happily. "Really??"

"Yes, really really." She smiled at the boy who kept fidgeting his toes to contain his happiness. Mrs. Yeon squealed again inside.

She knew this boy hurt Jimin because he was jealous of him. She witnessed it all these past few days where Namjoon had spying on her daughter. She caught Mr. Kim hiding behind the trees thought he was some creep who was aiming for her beloved daughter. She almost flying kicked the man but then learned that he just wanted to check out on his son. So both of them had secretly following Namjoon behind his back.

"Let's start eating already." The Kim's welcomed Y/N's family to their dining room.

They were enjoying their food happily. Namjoon sat beside her but didn't utter a single word. Meanwhile, Y/N herself was struggling to control her allergy.

"Soomin can play the piano really well." Mrs. Yeon said

"Really? How about Y/N? She can play piano too?" Mrs. Kim asked

"Yes, but only a little. I taught her, Mrs. Kim." Soomin answered.

"What a lovely sister you are." She smiled while brushing her hair.

Namjoon kept on stealing glances to the girl beside her, biting a non existed meat on his fork while Mr. Kim already rolling his eyes in frustration. This kid seriously. He mumbled under his breath.