CHAPTER NO.1

"jung hoseok?" the receptionist said, not looking up from her computer. he nodded.

"mhm..oh.." she visibily cringed, swallowing thickly. "m-maybe another person will do?"

"excuse me? what's wrong?" the chocolate-brown craned his neck to see what was going on.

"o-our only patient left is min yoongi." she handed him a large vanilla folder, a menacing picture of a mint-haired person snarling.

hoseok skimmed through the folder, eyes widening. "woah.."

"every troubled person was once nice." innocent brown doe eyes looked up, a heart-shaped smile appearing on his face.

"b-but sir-"

"now please,' he slammed the file shut, 'i would like to see min yoongi please."

"room 66..." she grumbled.

"what?" he cupped his ear.

"room 66!"

"pleasure doing business with you~" he mini-saluted as he walked to the room.
---
"yoongi, play with me~" the pink-haired male whined and pouted.

"no." yoongi stared him down. "jin, have they given you your meds yet?"

"nooooo.." seokjin walked his two fingers up his chest. "but I know what else'll make me feel better~"

"leaving me alone?" all of a sudden his face turned serious, luckily they took all of their weapons before they came in here.

if you're wondering why jin is here, in the asylum, is because when he was 6, he sliced his older sister's throat open and laughed as he watched her die. then when he was 9, seokjin butchered his foster parents and, under different circumstances, would of made an amazing artist, self-taught how to spell his name with arms and legs.

"fine, you're such a grouch." the steel door started shaking, the sound of metal locks unhatching startling both of the prisoners.

"who's that? another friend? good, tae was getting boring." he twirled a loose strand of hair on his finger innocently.

"jin, he has autism, he can't help it."

"sorr-y." seokjin stood up, licking his lips seductively before walking away.

yoongi sighed, was it a new person, he didn't hear any struggling outside. so it had to be-

"h-hello? yoongi?" a face peeked in from the doorway.

-a new guard. he's cute.

"o-oh! hello, i'm hoseok, nice to meet you."

"they told you I'm dangerous, right?" the mint-haired asked once his new therapist sat cross-legged on the floor.

"mm, yeah they have,' he twirled his pen through his curly brown hair, 'but I believe there is good in everybody."

"-except me. they told me that I'm a monster, blah blah blah, and a murderer, and other shit like that." yoongi rolled his eyes.

"ok, so what did you do to get in here?" hoseok asked, eyes filled with curiosity.

"well..."

the young boy tried to sleep, but hearing his dad scream at his mom wasn't helping. he curled up under the covers when he heard a glass bottle breaking.

'i have to save my mommy!' yoongi tiptoed up to his father's room, and pulled out what he was looking for.

daddy's secret gun.