The Wedding

Where is he? Grace thought to herself, looking at her watch.

"Grace, they're ready for you," Ginny said.

Grace sighed and fiddled with her necklace. She grabbed Charlie's arm as she walked down the very short aisle.

"Where's Percy then," Charlie whispered.

"I don't know," Grace whispered back. "He was supposed to be here."

"It's fine... he's fine," Charlie said. "He wouldn't want you to worry."

"Thanks Charlie," Grace said.

"I like your necklace by the way," Charlie said.

"Thanks," Grace smiled.

Little did Charlie know, Grace had been wearing that necklace everyday since she got it. She hid it under her shirt and felt that this would help her be closer to Percy when she missed him.

"May I have this dance?" Charlie asked Grace who was sitting lonesomely.

Grace looked up at Charlie and smiled, she sighed and held her hand out to him.

After a few minutes of silent swaying, Grace looked up at Charlie.

"I really do love you, Charlie," Grace said. "Not like that... as you know but... I love you as my best friend. You're a bloody great bloke and any girl would be lucky to have you."

"Thank you, Grace," Charlie said, kissing Graces cheek.

Grace turned and saw Arthur consoling Molly who was outside the tent, crying.

"Oh boy," Charlie said, Grace broke away from him and walked over to Molly.

"Molly," Grace reached out to her.

Molly and Arthur turned, Arthur smiled at Grace before walking away.

"Molly..." Grace sat next to her.

"Oh I'm alright dear... it's just about Bill and Fl-"

"I know it's about Percy," Grace said, she grabbed Molly's hands and sighed. "He's coming... I know."

"Oh Grace, it's good for you to have hope bu-"

"Molly... I've been seeing him for months now," Grace said. "Ever since Charlie left in January... I've been sneaking out to see Percy. He told me yesterday that he was going to come to the wedding... I just don't know where he is. He told me not to tell you but I have to... you have a right to know, Molly. He loves you so and misses you more than anything."

Molly hugged Grace suddenly, "Thank you."

They both turned and saw a patronus gliding through into the tent. Out came the voice of Kingsley Shacklebolt.

"The ministry has fallen. The minister of magic is dead. They are coming."

Grace turned to Harry, not even moving from the shock. Suddenly tons of death eaters entered the tent.

"Ginny!" Harry shouted, running towards Ginny. Remus stopped him and pushed him towards Ron and Hermione who apparated almost on impact.

Remus came running towards Grace, Grace sending a death eater flying.

"I need to get to Tonks!" Remus exclaimed. "Are you sure you can handle this, Grace?"

Grace laughed a bit, "Do Weasleys have red ha-"

With that a death eater stabbed a knife in Graces arm before apparating away with her. She writhed in pain as she landed on a hard floor, her ears piercing from Charlie screaming her name.

I guess Weasleys don't have red hair....... too soon? So I was thinking about this the other day and I was like hmm... who's another ginger we all love? Oh right! Ed Sheeran. So if you guys what to imagine Ed Sheeran as Charlie then I won't stop you bc COME ON. He's actually Charlie. Anyways... love y'all 🥰

Ok guys but seriousness time. I'm not going to be updating until December 24th (Christmas Eve!) It will be my Christmas present to you all! (And if you don't celebrate Christmas then I'll just give you a present.) Anyways, love you guys! See you on the 24th! ❤️