Ch. 14

"Look at Jungkook-ah." Mina laughs. Mina is BTS' staff member. We've become friends this past month. During their shoots, I'll normally stand to the side with Mina and talk.

Jungkook sits on a chair in front of the mirror, with his head bobbing backwards as he falls asleep.

It was 9:20 pm and the boys were testing hairstyles for tomorrow's red carpet.

"Do you want to film for the Bangtan Bomb?" Mina asks, handing me a camera.

"Sure." I smile, taking the camera from her hands. "Can I talk or do I just film?"

"You can talk." She smiles.

I press record and walk over to Jungkook who's head is being supported by another staff member as he gets his hair done.

"Woah!" I giggle quietly, trying not to wake him up. "Kookie is falling asleep as he gets his hair done." My words make the staff laugh. "It's only 9:30 and he's already asleep. He's still a baby, everyone."

I notice Jungkook's lips twitch into a small smile and they immediately turn back into a straight line.

"You're awake!" I yell before bursting into laughter. "You faker!"

"What?" He opens his eyes and laughs. "I was sleeping but your loud ass voice woke me up." He tried grabbing the camera but I pull it away. "'He's still a baby, everyone.'" He mimics me and I laugh.

"Why were you faking it Jungkook?" I ask, zooming into his face.

"I like having my head held." He giggles, hiding his face and the staff laughs at his cuteness.

"Ah Jungkookie." I laugh. "Let's look for..." I trail off, looking for another member to film. Suddenly, Namjoon walks across the camera and I follow. "Joons!"

He turns and smiles into the camera before sitting on the couch. "Hello, everyone."

"What are you up to?" I ask.

Namjoon looks at me, knitting his eyebrows together. "You know what we're doing." He whispers.

I roll my eyes and sigh. "Namjoon, it's for the armies."

"Ah!" He laughs that cute laugh he does where he closes his eyes and bops his head. "Yes! We are testing out looks for the red carpet."

"I bet armies that are watching right now are thinking you look very handsome." I say.

He does the throat thing and smiles. "Thank you!"

"What about me?!" Jin yell's from the other side of the room. I turn the camera towards him and he approaches us. He does his signature move, blowing a kiss.

"Woah!" I say, hyping him up. "So handsome, right army?"

"Yes!" Joon whispers behind the camera, pretending to be army. Jin and I burst into laughter.

"Army said yes." Namjoon says, keeping his cool.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I ask into the camera as I walk around their room. I finally spot V and point the camera at him. "Hello, TaeTae."

He looks at the camera in my hands and gives me a confused look. "Is this for army?" He asks.

"Yes." I smile. "You look handsome as always."

A boxy-smile forms on his lips and he pushes the camera away from him. "Yah!" He laughs.

"Wow, look at that cute boxy-smile." I laugh.

"How do you know that's what armies are thinking?" He asks, turning serious.

"Because I am army." I say, causing him to smile again. His cheeks turn pink and he looks away. I play with his mullet saying, "You look handsome with your mullet."

He smiles brightly and laughs away from the camera. "What are you doing to me?"

I move on from Tae and find Hoseokie. "It's my hope." I smile as I zoom into Hoseokie who is eating churros on the floor.

He looks up at me as he takes a bite of his churro and suddenly bursts into laughter. "Yah! I didn't know you were filming." He says, covering his mouth.

I get closer and sit in front of him. "How's the churro?"

"Mm." He says in between bites, putting up a thumbs up. He breaks off a piece of the churro and feeds it to me. "Let me show you something." He picks up the longest churro stick and bends it so it's shaped like a heart. "Churrachu, heartuu." He says in aegyo.

Giggling at his cuteness, I say, "Rapper of Bangtan sonyeondan, everyone." Hoseokie laughs, hitting my shoulder lightly.

I hear giggling behind me and I turn, along with the camera, to find the source of the giggles. It's Yoongi. When he notices the camera on him, his face immediately turns straight.

"Wow!" I smile. "The most handsome member of BTS!"

A small smile appears on his face and vanished in seconds. "I know." He says, and walks off. Jimin bursts into laughter.

"Hyung!" He yells in between laughs. "Why do you have to be so cold to Molly?"

Yoongi never responds so Jimin walks closer to the camera. "Jimin-ah, please say something to the armies watching."

"Your not gonna tell me how handsome I look?" He asks, disappointment on his face. I'm taken by surprise and laugh. "What? Are you saying i'm not handsome?" He asks, tickling my sides.

"Jimin!" I laugh, trying to escape his tickles. "You're so handsome." As soon as those words leave my lips, he stops and gives me an innocent smile.

"Army, I love you!" He yells into the camera.

After filming content for Bangtan Bomb with the boys, I hand Mina the camera back and hang out with the boys. Eventually, I have to leave to get my own hair and makeup tested for tomorrow.

As I start walking out their room, Jimin stops the door and follows me out.

"I'm coming." He smiles, sweetly. "I want a sneak peak at tomorrow's outfit."

I laugh at his words that make my heart beat faster. "Sorry Jimin. It's a surprise." I bite my bottom lip. He watches my lips as he licks his own and in that moment I thought he was going to lean in and plant his lips on mine.

"What are you doing to me, Molly?" He asks as his eyes travel up to meet my eyes.

What does that mean? Is he feeling the same things I feel when I'm around him? Is what I'm feeling for him mutual?

"Okay then." He smiles, pulling me into a hug. "Goodnight, Molly." He whispers.

-