Chapter 13

I like my bitches thugged out, on the couch. Making love, in a drug house. I like my bitches thugged out, only one who know just what a thug about. Baby, I just like my women thugged out, I like my bitches thugged out.....

~Kevin Gates 💔

Cherish Pov

I was scared as hell after Ace put Ella on my lap. She had so much blood on her and her eyes where barely open. I was scared as hell and I was crying. What if she die what I'm tell her mama. I was snapped out of my though by Kentrell calling my name.

" WHAT," Cherish screamed.

" Look shut up Cherish she the one got shot and she ain't crying," K-Dog said.

" Fine you can be one to explain to her mother why her seventeen year old daughter got shot in club," Cherish screamed.

" Ella you woke we can't let you go sleep," K-Dog asked while driving.

" Yeah..... It's starting..... to burn," Ella said while breathing hard.

" We here just keep eyes open don't go sleep please," K-Dog said while hopping out the car.

After Kentrell got out the car he came and grabbed Ella while holding the bloody shirt over her wound. When I got out the car I saw I had blood all over my legs and on my shorts.

" What happened to her," the doctors asked running up.

" She got shot," K-Dog Said.

" Okay put her right here on this stretcher nurse get her hooked up to 3CC. Looks like she has lost lot of blood and the bullet still in their. She's going to need emergency surgery let's go," the doctor said walking to back with Ella on stretcher.

" Hi I'm nurse Lawanda I need some information about patient," the nurse said.

" I'll do it I can tell whatever you need to know," Cherish said.

I went with nurse to answer the questions but they told me their was no Ella Davison born on November 12. I was confused as hell until I saw Ace walking up talking.

August Pov

" Her first name isn't Ella it's Dream Daniella Davison," Ace said to nurse.

" Oh thank you I found her and we already have her records. Being that she's under eighteen we have contact her mother hospital regulations," the nurse said.

" Okay can you let us know when know something," Ace said.

" As soon as we know something," the nurse said before walking off.

" Ace what you mean her name not Ella," Cherish asked.

" Listen Cherish it's long story by why she go by Ella and not her name. Out of respect for her you should ask her when can," Ace said walking off to where everyone else was.

" Fine I'm going wash her blood off of me," Cherish said walking off mad.

" Where's Ella," Amber asked walking in hospital.

" Surgery," Ace said with his head in his hand.

" Umm are y'all with Ms.Davison," the nurse asked.

" Yeah," Ace said.

" Her mom didn't pick up but Ms.Davison lost a lot of blood. So much until where she has gone unconscious. The doctors can't get the bullet out because she would bleed out. She needs blood and Ms.Davison has a rare blood type. Are any of y'all blood type O Negative," the nurse asked.

Everyone said No but Ace

" I'm O Negative," Ace said.

" Would you mind giving some blood really quick," the nurse asked.

" No," Ace said following the nurse.

Once I followed this nurse she took the blood she needed from me. Before she walked off I just had to ask if Ella was going be okay.

" I'm not suppose give updates because I'm nurse. Although once she gets your blood she should be good," the nurse said smiling.

" Thanks so I can go now," Ace asked.

" Yeah I'll get this blood to her and let you know update once the doctor give me the Okay," the nurse said before leaving.

" Thank you," Ace said walking out.