39- Based On the Book

Hello, so the last chapter is about the emperor's preparation before going on the date. Now we are going to continue from the horse washing date.

He took the robe off and it slides off from her shoulder, in a sensual way in her opinion. The emperor throws the robe away but still standing in front of her. He is so close that she thought he wants to kiss her. She closes her eyes and getting ready to be kissed. His scent is strong like his features, even with his clothes on she can still sees his muscles flexes. What a dreamy guy. The atmosphere makes it more romantic.

But the kiss never happens.

The empress finally opens her eyes. She sees him already few meters away from her, holding a washing basket. He left the empress feeling confused yet act like nothing happens.

"Do you want to start?"

"Doing what?" She really doesn't know.

"Washing the horses! Come here!"

The empress stunned. What was she thinking? So it was just her own weird thoughts and the emperor genuinely wanted to wash the horses? But why?

The emperor took off his hairpin making his long majestic hair falls naturally. He washes his face with the cold water and takes a deep breath. His fingers is running through his wet hair.

The emperor looks back at the empress, calling her name. Yes, her full name.

"Lu Qing Yu, what are you doing there? Get closer to this emperor.." he says dramatically.

The empress who is still confused walks closer as he asks.

"My love, have you ever washed a horse before?" The emperor touches her shoulder.

The empress cringes but she shakes her head as her answer.

"That is magnificent! Then, this emperor will take you to a brand new journey that you have never known." He reached for the basket of soap and hands it to her.

The empress blinks a few times, is this a dream ? What is wrong with the emperor.

Not finished until that, the emperor somehow loosened his wet robe. And getting ready to wash the horse. He hops on to the horse skillfully, almost like showing off. And the he does his job very diligently, completely ignoring the empress.

The empress washes the horse's body halfheartedly.

What is this, is it a washing competition? He won't even know if I left. The empress frowns because she completely misunderstood his intention.

She looks at him again, still washing diligently. Huh! She shouldn't have imagining things, now she's the one who is disappointed.

"Hey lady!" She looks to see who call her like that. And then she found the emperor waving his hand at her from distance.

"This man can help you if you'd like!"

She gulps, why is he talking weirdly like that? The emperor address himself as 'this man' is so weird.

He flexes his muscles in front of her, but she acts like she doesn't see it. He walks closer and holds her hand. Teaching her how to wash properly.

"This must be a side that you never know about me.." The emperor whispers to her ears, almost giving her a goosebumps. Not to forget, he kisses her neck.

Yeah! She never knew that the emperor is a perverted role-playing enthusiast with horse washing hobby!

When he helps her washing the horse, the emperor keeps on flexing his biceps making the empress feels uncomfortable.

"Lady.." he is half whispering. "Don't you think this emperor is handsome and talented?" He changes his voice to be even lower, giving more seductive feeling to it. He strikes a pose or two in front of the empress.

WHAT? The empress really want to say it out loud, but she doesn't dare. So she just frowns and nods.

______

"Hahaha, this book is quite easy to follow. I obviously can make her fall for me after the date!" The emperor closes the Love Book and getting ready to go for his date.

First step is to always focused on what the date is about, don't easily get distracted! So she will think he is a man of his words. Check! He already repeated 'horse washing' tenth time, so he succeeded.

Second is to show naturality, and somehow girls like to see how beautiful her guy's hair are and it is also give some intimacy feelings to it. Check! He even washes his face so naturally!

Calling someone by their name can stimulate closer atmosphere. Everyone likes to be called by their name, it is a physiological fact. Check!

Cute nickname is also seen as a go-to idea. It's like having a cute little secret between the two lovers. And the emperor chooses 'My Love' which he thinks is cute and shows exactly how he feels.

Physical contact like a little touch on the skin can make the other party think about you even after days! But don't make it too much, just something very light and simple. The emperor does it by touching her shoulder as he talks, how natural!

A new experience, you will always remember your first time doing something and of course with who. This can show that you are not always inside the box and spending time with you is very interesting. Like, washing a horse.

Show a little skin, no matter a guy or a girl, they love seeing skin! So loosen your robe is a great idea!

Focus! Someone who is focused and giving their full attention to what they love to do is always seen as attractive. Check! The emperor doesn't even look at her when he washes the horse.

Help her to do something.. this is very obvious so..

Share a new side of you that not everyone knows. It makes the relationship closer and they can trust you more.

Be confident! The most attractive people are the most confident ones! The emperor straightforwardly asks the empress if she thinks he's handsome and talented, what a confidence! Also he has a great body so he flexes some of his hardwork like a peacock.

Lower your voice, for a man this can show dominance and woman technically more attracted to lower voice. It can also gives intimacy if you whisper at her ear.

Okay.. so everything on the love book is Actual Tips on how to attract girls. But the emperor just fails in every single way possible. Why is that?

See you next week! Don't forget to vote comments and follow me! Have a nice day 💕