27. Gonna Be Possessive

A/n hello my friends, it's nice to see that there are still some people interested in this story, I'm sorry for taking ages to update, I am trying to update once a week, but I've got three assignments and an exam in the next few weeks so it might be slightly longer.

This chapter is set some four days after the last two chapters. So Cassidy has been uncover at the museum for a week (five days)

Four days later...

Cassidy Clarke POV

"Cass? Common', we've got your meet up with your colleagues in an hour, get dressed." Drew's statement muffled through the layers of blankets between us.

"Fuck off!" I groan. As I roll onto my stomach and hold the pillow over my head.

"Cass?" I feel the bed dip on my right side.

"I don't want to go." I huff as Drew yanks the blankets off my naked body. I squeeze my arms tighter around the pillow on my head as I feel Drew's body heat against my back.

"Common' it's not that bad." He says. I pull the pillow away and look at him to my right side.

"Not that bad? I've had Derek flirting with me non stop for the past five days, basically every one of the women there are stuck up bitches who love gossip,and I'm getting the creeps from many if not most of the guys there too." I huff.

Drew lays down next to me before grabbing my waist and placing me on his stomach. His hands rested on my waist, as he drew circles with his thumb on one of the scars there.

"That's part of the reason we're going tonight remember? This way you introduce me as your fiancé and then the guys will know that if they try anything with you, I will bash their heads in - simple as that." He shrugs as I look down at him.

"So...you're going to be possessive?" I ask raising a brow.

"...No-" He cleared his throat, "-okay, maybe a little..." He gives me a cheesy grin. I grin back and lean in, my lips met Drew's. His arms wrapped tighter around me as he sat up to deepen the kiss.

We pull away and I sigh heavily.

"Okay fine, I'll be glad when it's over." I sigh again as I slid off of Drew's chest and walked over to the wardrobe.

The museum was having its annual charity ball, where large big-time investors would come and donate to the museum in ways of straight out donations, or funding for archaeological digs and or events. The museum was closed the whole day to prepare for it, but because I was an employee I had to help set up, and after setting up dozens of tables and chairs along with cataloguing all the artefacts twice today I was exhausted, as soon as I got home I collapsed on the bed and Drew had been pestering me since.

"Cassidy? Hurry up, we have to leave in twenty minutes to get there in time" Drew stated as he walked into the wardrobe in a pair of dress pants and was wearing a white dress shirt open.

God I Love those bloody abs...

"fine, fine, I'm going...sheesh..." I huff. I grabbed a navy blue form fitting dress off a coat hanger and placed to the side before putting on fresh undergarments.

...........1 & a half Hours Later......... (a/n figured id skip the boring details...)

"Ah, Fiancé You say? Well – uhh... congratulations...? oh – sorry must be going, Sera needs me" Angela – a bitch I might add – gave me a scowl as she stalked away from where myself and Drew resided at the ball with drinks in hand.

"Well, I think that went well..." Drew chuckled while I huffed out a sigh of annoyance along with boredom. Since getting here nearly an hour and a half ago, my female – and some male – colleagues have been constantly flirting with Drew – who was right next to me the entirety of being here, but apparently, I had become invisible.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back." Drew kissed my cheek and finished his little bit of remaining wine before giving to it a passing waiter and making his way towards the bathroom.

Drew Garrett POV

Making my way out of the bathroom after doing my business, I open the door and turn to the right before walking back towards the large hall where the ball was taking place.

A rough shove to the back and side made me slam into the wall on my right. Two hands on both my arms and wrists tightened around my biceps and wrists and pulled me back. I struggled against them.

"He-mrrmmhhhh" a line of fabric was shoved into my mouth and tightened harshly. I groaned and attempted to move my tongue around, to suck in more air. The gag restricted my breathing slightly but I continued to struggle again who I assume were Kyle's men. 

"mrrhmmhh!" my wrist was pulled behind me harshly causing me to wince as one of them grabbed my shoulder and shoved me further into the wall

"Caleb, hurry up with that fucking rope! We can barely hold him!" the guy to my left whispered harshly as I yanked my wrist out of his hold before punching him in the jaw.

"Drew!? Where the fuck are you!?" Cass's voice came through my ear piece and I groaned in frustration attempting to warn her.

"Mmmmrrrhhhmm" I tried replying to her, to warn her.

"Drew! Can you here me?!" I hear her voice again before my head slams into the wall. I groan as my vision blurs. 

With my head resting on the wall and most of my body limp in pain, my hands and pulled behind me tightly before being wrapped in rope so tightly that I would assume that I would be getting rope burn in I moved around too much.

"mrrhhmm..." I groan as I tried to stand up straight. my head was pounding and I looked around to see the world around me spinning and blurring. my eyes focused on a figure rounding the corner.

"Rurmrmm!" I groan attempting to yell for her to run but coming out incoherently 

At least I now know how annoyed she was when we gagged her...

Cassidy Clarke POV

He can't take that long to piss?! Something isn't right...

I started making my way in the direction he went in, before attempting his earwig.

"Drew!? Where the fuck are you!?" I hiss as I hastily turned the corner

"Mmmmrrrhhhmm" I heard grunting and groaning in my ear, only being able to assume that they already had him somehow.

"Drew! Can you here me?!" I hiss as I rounded another corner.

I don't remember there being so many fucking hallways!!!

I quickened my pace and broke out into a run.

.

.

.

rounding what seemed like the fourth corner I turned and froze.

Drew was struggling against three guys and another 6 were in the hallway.

I couldn't take all nine of them and get Drew out safely. Drew who was moments from blacking out turned to me in a hazy focus.

"Rumrrhhmm" he groaned as I saw his eyes shut on their own accord. the nine men turned to face me. 

"GET Her!" one of them yelled.

Run Away!!! Run Away!!! 

I turned around and bolted.

My Feet! my fucking Feet! 

after running only a few feet around another corner I kicked my heels off and the slid under a cabinet before I sprinted faster from the stampede of muscular giants.

God how are they so fucking Built?!

A/n hello my lovelies, again I am so sorry for the delays. hope you enjoyed the very late chapter. <3