Chapter 3

What happened last chapter:
Something else I want to add... as I was laying down, thinking, I realized I was happy. Really happy. I was smiling. Link asked me what was wrong. I said what was on my mind, what I was feeling.

"Ganon is gone for good." I stated bluntly.

Link turned over, but I knew, he was smiling too.
___________________________
Zelda's P.O.V.
There was me, alone in a dark place, a huge strain on my body. Blood, sweat and tears clouding my vision. My emotions were all over the place, I was upset and I couldn't do anything about it. I was trapped, I was stuck. I was waiting and wanting for my light to return.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I woke up in a panic, alarming Link and a few Zoras. I blushed and ignored the stares. Link glanced at me a few times, I think he knows I don't want to talk about it. It's funny, last night I was talking about how happy I was that Ganon was gone, yet I'm still claustrophobic. Nightmares don't  usually bother me all that much, my nightmares usually have to do with Ganon and a certain dream I keep having... a vision of some sort. But why was this one different?

Our next plan of action was to gain rupees. Robbie had already left, and King Dorephan doesn't seem to need anything more of us. But I would like to discuss the other matters before going on our way. Link says he will start asking around for small jobs.

I enter King Dorephan's throne room.
"King, I would like to discuss the rebuild of Hyrule." I request, bluntly.

"Of course."

I told him my plan, and he seemed to respect me a little more after I had told him. It wasn't much of a plan but maybe due to that fact that I am so young? I'm not quite sure, but he said

"As soon as I can I will be sure to send a good amount of Zoras to help out." I smiled, bowed and started to walk away. I turn around, one last time. "Thank you."

As I was going down the steps I saw Link standing, waiting for me.

A small smile came upon my lips.

"Any luck?" I ask as I approach him. He shows me the two diamonds in his hands.

"How did you get those?" I'm quite surprised, to be honest. He explains that a Zora was in need of Luminescent stones, in return he would give him diamonds. We sold them and gained around 1,000 rupees.

A Zora left to retrieve our horses from the stable, but me and Link had an interesting conversation.

"How are you doing?" Link asks in a worried, nonchalant manner.

"Fine, thank you."

It took me a moment to process what had just happened.

Oh my goddess. My face exploded with red and my heart fluttered. Link never really tries to get into my business but for once, he did. And I love it.

Why must I fall for him, of all people.

Hey, just wanted to say that you should go subscribe to PewDiePie.