Chapter 56: We need to talk about (Y/N)

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author Notes: Shout out to Hiimyourfriendmeep. Who picked out a background character who will be important in the future.

(Third Person P.O.V)

The look on Skales and the Serpentine Generals faces when they arrived at Borg tower and saw Jormungand were absolutely priceless. Jormungand on the other hand happily greeted them.

"When I heard the humans screaming about a second Great Devourer I thought they had lost their minds." Skalidor said still staring at Jormungand who was warming herself.

"(Y/N), your band-mates informed us about what happened while they were on the island what do you have to report." Skales asked using his King of the Serpentine voice.

"Chen is a creepy fanboy for the Anacondrai and has some plot to destroy the Elemental Masters, his second in command has a book that could be my ticket home and they were holding Jormungand against her will." (Y/N) summed up for the king and his Generals, making sure to emphasise accurately how creepy Chen was.

"Don't forget that Nya tried to have you killed and the Elemental Masters attacked you." Dareth butted in causing (Y/N) to smack herself in the forehead.

Skales pulled a face and directed his attention to (Y/N) who flinched under Skales parental gaze.

"Thanks, Dearth." (Y/N) grumbled at the brown ninja. "You're welcome." Dearth answered not catching the tone in (Y/N)'s voice.

"(Y/N) explain." Acidicus demanded and (Y/N) begrudgingly explained to the king and Generals what had transpired between herself, Wu's ninja team and the Elemental Masters.

"This..." Fang hissed angerly. "Means war..." Tom finished even more angerly then fang.

Cyrus Borg went very pale at this but before he could even utter a word (Y/N) boldly declared before the King and Generals.

"No! It doesn't! This is solely between the elemental masters and myself. The tribe is not involved in this." (Y/N) declared putting an end to a second war between humans and Serpentine before it started.