~28~

~Jaymiee~

I am so smart. You have no idea how smart I am. I mean, I stole Ricky's gun and found a few knives in the back of Lilly's car. Why the hell would you leave knives in the back of your car? A stupid person.

After handing knives to Ricky and Jaden, I kick the door down and run down the hallway. I feel light headed, a symptom of the coma. Come on Jay.

Ricky pulls on my shoulder. "Jay, you have to slow down." Consern lacing in his voice as his eyes connect with my own. My heart skips a few beats as he grabs my hand and starts walking in front of Jaden and I. I look behind us to see Jaden  make gaging motions by sticking his fingers into his mouth. I poke my tongue out at him and chuckle softly, earning a confused look for Ricky. I still can't believe his name is actually Richard.

"Richard, where are we going?" I mock, leaning on his arm and coughing to try and cover up my laugh.

"Don't." He warns.

"Or what? Richard."

"I will kiss you so much that you would die from suffocation." He dead pans. I raise my eyebrow. That actually doesn't sound so bad. Oh my gosh Jaymiee!

"Well then..." I snap out of my thoughts and continue down the brown hallway. Red carpet covers the ground and painting of flowers hang on the walls. Anyone who came here would think it's just like a normal house. I see a door in the distance and point it out to Ricky. He nods and starts walking faster towards it, dragging me alone and Jaden scurrying behind us.

"Come on." Ricky calls, pulling the knife out of his back pocket. Jaden does the same as I pull out Ricky's black gun. It feels light but powerful in my hands. My hands begin to shake and the nerves start to take control of my body. Ricky's arms go around my body and he kisses my forehead. "Jay, you don't have to do anything. It's okay." He says, his breath brushing my ear. He gives me a peck and opens the door Jaden following after him, leaving me behind and alone in this creepy hallway. Who knows, the red carpet could just be blood.

After a few more seconds and a few deep breaths, I step inside the door to see Ricky laying on the floor with Lilly's beside him and Daniel holding a knife to Jaden's throat. What the hell?

"You would never win! Now I'm going to kill you and your brother in front of you!" Daniel laughs as Lilly keeps Ricky down. For a short, skinny girl she has some mussel. Lilly reaches down to her ankle pulling something out of her boot and aiming it at Ricky's neck. They still haven't noticed I've walked in.

"Stop it!" I yell, holding the gun up to Daniel while looking at Lilly. She instantly drops the knife and runs off,  Ricky running after her.

"Oh, how the tables have turned." Daniel says, his eyes locked to the gun. He takes a step towards me, dropping Jaden on the ground. Jaden takes deep breaths and nods at me, as if telling me I should pull the trigger.

"Don't come any closer, I'll shoot!" I scream, standing my ground. He takes another step closer and yet I still don't pull the trigger. I'm frozen by my fear of taking someone's life. He took away mine, but I just can't return the favor.

"You won't shoot me, you don't even know how to aim is." I hear sirens going past in the back ground.

"Ricky!" I call, hoping he will show up. He doesn't. This is just like a horror movie.

"Do it Jaymiee. I deserve to die." Daniel says, he lunges at me and as quickly as you could say potatoes, I pulled the trigger and sent Daniel's lifeless body flying into the wall behind us.

I drop the gun from my hands and Jaden comes running over. He hugs me as I start to cry into his bloody shirt. It smells of rotten flesh and his normal sent.

"I-I-I killed him." I stutter, tears streaming down my face. "I killed h-him."

"Jay, shush, it's okay." Jaden rubs my back trying to calm me down as I grip onto his shirt.

"No it's not! I killed someone! I'm a murderer!" I'm just as bad as him. He wanted me to do this.

All in a rush, the doors that lead to this room are pushes down by men and women wearing black clothing and holding guns in their hands. One of them, probably the leader, he looks at Daniel, then turns to me. I then notice the leader has 'police' written in white, over his chest. I says something to the person behind him. He walks over to Jaden and pulls him off me. I hear loud sobs, which surprisingly aren't mine. I turn to see Ricky holding Lilly, her crying fills the air as she runs over to Daniel's lifeless body. Ricky doesn't move. He sees the tears running down my face but doesn't move. He looks over to Daniel then back to me. His emotionless face is the only thing I focus on. I feel something grab my arms and start pulling me back.

"No! No! I have to see him!" I scream, struggling in the strong grip of the police officers. Ricky then snaps into reality and comes running towards me. He is stopped shortly by one of the other police officers pushing him away. He struggles as I do the same.

"Jaymiee!" He calls. "I love you!"

I feel like my world is complete. By him saying those words, it feels like I can give up this internal battle inside me. I close me eyes and stop struggling.

"Ricky, you have no idea how much I love you." I yell to him before getting pulled back by the police, tears starting to push through my eyes all over again.

After all this time, all that happened with my parents and coming to live with the Roger family, I was able to find peace in Ricky's words. The little amount of peace that I'll need through the rest of these years.

Being sentenced to five years of jail for manslaughter is pretty harsh. But this is not the end. Nothing ever is.

~~~~

Authors note: AS JAYMIEE SAID, ITS NOT THE END!!! 7BB&M  isn't complete yet and I don't see the point in making a sequel when I can just added onto this book :D

Love you all ♡♥♡♥

~Jess