Hero exercise

// c a n o n divergence

"Hero exercise, yaaay" Izuku says, sounding way too unenthusiastic. He had a horrible feeling about this, like he'd end up fighting Bakugou one way or another.

Izuku still doesn't want to fight Bakugou. Plus he had a feeling that Bakugou would modify his costume in a bit that it would probably disadvantageous for Izuku to fight him.

His costume was kinda plain, black fingerless gloves, two black arm guards with orange outlines, long enough to reach his wrists. A warm green shirt and he wears a black jacket with green outlines and green lines on it as well. Loose pants to hide more of his scales but also to make running easier ( Aizawa wouldn't let him wear shorts ), he's going barefooted since the pads on the back of his feet make it so that people won't hear a step from him. The band his father gave him is tight on his left wrist.

His mask though, all around his eye was the most eye catching red ever with orange dots on the lower sides of the eye, contrasting his completely green eyes. It made him look kinda funny but it's eye catchy okay? He doesn't want villains to pay attention to his body, only his eyes damnit.

"Wow your eyes are-!" Izuku glances at the person and they immediately freeze. Well atleast he has confirmation that it is eye catchy. He quickly looks away.

"Wow is that your quirk? What was that? I look at you in the eyes and the world literally stops, amazing"

"A-Ah..." Izuku slightly blushes

"I-I see"

"I see as well man! You're so cute wanna hang out in lunch?"

"Uh-"

"Hey, fuckface who the fuck are you?" Katsuki said, looking like he emerged from the dark of Izuku's clothes.

"Wow protective, he your brother or something?" He whispers to Izuku, "My name is Hebinahta Katsuryoku! Feel free to call me Katsu! My first name is kinda weird after all."

"Oh Okay, I'll call you Katsu-kun, is that okay?"

"Sure sure! It's kinda cute, I like it" He smiles.

"Katsu-kun then" Katsuki fumes behind him.

"Oi, why does he get Katsu-kun and I get fucking Kacchan hah?!"

Izuku chooses to ignore him.

"Hey don't ignore me-!"

"I am HERE!" Izuku winces at the loud booming voice of All Might.

"Today we will have a hero activity, a hero vs villain battle!" Chatter erupted to the students.

"This will be an indoor battle, your class will be split in two groups, villain and heroes! This will be a two on two battle, here's how the activity will go, the villain team will guard the nuclear weapon that they intend on employing and the heroes has to stop their scheme!"

"If the heroes capture the villains or touch the nuclear core before the time goes up, it'll be a win for the hero team! But if the villains manage to capture the villains or if they manage to keep it away from the heroes until the time runs out then it's a win for the villains!"

"The first team will be decided by lottery, but until then, any questions?" The Class was quiet.

"I suppose that's a no, very well, lets proceed! The first two pairs are.... Izuku Midoriya and Uraraka Ochaco versus Katsuki Bakugou and Iida Tenya, Midoriya's pair is the heroes while Bakugou's pair is the villains!"

Izuku sighed, he already knew this was going to happen. Doesn't mean that he isn't disappointed, he glances at Bakugou who had a shit eating grin on his face.