File: Help

WARNING

This video may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy (specifically from 21:01 to 21:45). In Thomas Sanders' description for this video, he provides a link for a non potentially harmful version of the sequence. Thank you!

Hello, everyone! This here chapter is dedicated to the_f_cks_idont_give. You wanted Halo... *smirks* and so you got him...

You can read now 

*motions for readers to continue while eating cereal*

-- Yuki :D

Xxxxxxxxxxx

The mission went wrong, so, so wrong.

It was just Percy and Daredevil and- Oh, gods, Percy was going to die and he couldn't... Percy was going to die and it didn't matter because he had to- He had to save Daredevil. He had to! Matt couldn't die, not when he-

6:49 am — 15 hours earlier

"Why?" Percy was sprawled on Matt's couch, whining into one of the throw pillows, "Why am I awake right now?"

Foggy smiled apologetically, making three cups of coffee and making certain that he gave the superhero Matt's largest mug, "Matt said he was going to ask for your help. I didn't think he meant before noon, sorry."

"It's okay," Percy waved him off, pushing himself upright before grabbing the cup. "I'm here to help or whatever. I just need to get my morning whining in, that's all. Where is the asshole anyway?"

"That's harsh," Matt said as he exited his bedroom while wearing sweats and a shirt. "You're really not a morning person, are you?"

The demigod raised an eyebrow at him even though he knew it was lost on him and took a long sip from his coffee cup, letting his silence be the answer.

"You could've told Matt that you'd meet him at a later time," Foggy pointed out, sliding a mug towards Matt before tapping the back of his best friend's hand to let him know it was next to it. He didn't have to do it anymore but it had become habit.

"No, no," Percy shook his head. "I had to leave. Steve was in the living room knitting."

"This early?" Foggy blinked, looking at his watch to confirm that it was nearly seven in the morning.

"Right? And you know what he was drinking? Water!"

Matt hummed into his coffee, "Barbaric."

"I know!"

Foggy sat down next to the demigod on the couch, careful not to spill his coffee, "Did Matt ever tell you why he needed help?"

"No," Percy shrugged. "He just said that he needed help here in Hell's Kitchen."

"So, you, what, just came over because he asked? What if he needed help with his plumbing?"

"I like helping people," Percy whispered shyly into his cup.

Foggy nearly choked on his drink when he saw the demigod's big green eyes and small proud smile. "Oh, man," He said quietly, knowing his best friend could hear him. "He's like you, Matt."

Matt cleared his throat loudly, "Right, um, do you want something to eat? I can make us some eggs before we talk about what I need help with."

"Sure, I'll have eggs."

"Alright. Foggy, a word please?" Matt tilted his head towards the kitchen, mouth set in a frown. When they were a few feet away, he hissed, "What are you doing?"