Suga (Pt. 2)

Fiiiine. Here's your part 2😅
———————————————————————

It was 9am. You got up early to make breakfast. You weren't good at cooking but the least you can do is try.

"Hey."

Yoongi stood behind you, arms wrapped around your waist while his chin rested on your shoulder. He kissed your cheek and hummed.

"What are you doing up?", you asked.

"The smell of food woke me up. And then I noticed you weren't in bed", he said.

"I'm done with breakfast. You hungry?", you asked, placing the bacon next to the scrambled eggs.

Yoongi took a piece of the scrambled egg and placed it on his tongue, only to make a weird face. While you weren't looking, he placed it back onto the plate.

"Can't we just go back to bed? I need to go to practice soon and I don't want to spend the rest of the time eating when we can spend it in some other way", he said, the turning you around and picking you up onto the counter.

"Didn't you get enough yesterday?", you chuckled.

"No", he smiled.

You hadn't realized that he was shirtless, though you weren't surprised because you were wearing nothing but his shirt. You placed your hands loosely on his shoulders and pulled him closer so you can kiss him. It was becoming tense until his phone rang.

"Where are you?? Practice started ten minutes ago."

"I thought practice didn't start until 10", Yoongi said, facing the other way.

"Manager hyung changed it. He's gonna get mad if he doesn't see you here."

"Alright, I'll be right there", Yoongi hung up and walked back towards you.

"You're leaving?", you asked.

"Yeah, I have to go. Can I get my shirt back?", he asked.

"Mm-mm", you pouted and hugged yourself.

"Come on, I'll be back after practice", he said.

"When are you gonna tell them about us?", you asked, taking off his shirt and handing it to him.

"I can't tell them just yet. I'm surprised Taehyung hasn't said anything but we have to wait first. I don't want problems to start", he said.

You nodded and looked down at your lap. He sighed and placed himself between your legs, kissing you passionately.

"When I come back, you better be dressed because I'm taking you out", he said.

"Wait..but the rules-"

"Screw the rules. I want to take you out", he smiled.

You smiled back and kissed him. He put on his shirt and made sure he had everything before he left.

You remembered you made breakfast so you took a bite from the eggs and immediately spit it out.

"Maybe I should go out and eat breakfast", you said.

~~~

It was around 6 pm. You showered and were now dressed. You were quite nervous about going out with Yoongi because you don't know how people will react.

You sat on the couch and waited patiently for Yoongi. You flipped through channels on the tv and found nothing interesting until a horror movie came out. You began to watch it until you ended up falling asleep.

About four hours later, you woke up to the front door closing. You stood up and smiled when you saw Yoongi.

"Hey", you said.

"Hey, sorry I'm late (y/n)...I told them", he said.

"What?", you asked.

"I told them. The guys and manager hyung..I told everyone about us", he said.

"Oh..did they not approve or..?", you walked up closer to him.

"Oh no they did. They all thought it was nice. But to be careful. Many people can get crazy when they hear news like this. Anyways, I know I promised I would take you out as soon as I got home but-"

"I get it. You wanna do something else", you smirked and wrapped your arms around his neck to kiss him but he stopped you.

"I..didn't mean that. (Y/n), I just wanna cuddle. I'm exhausted and I just wanna lie down next to you. I don't wanna ruin something like this if all we do is have s-"

"I hate that word", you said, covering his mouth with your hand.

He chuckled and moved your hand away from his mouth. He kissed you and held your hand to pull you into the bedroom.

"Come on, you can massage my back", he said.

"I can massage something else if you'd like", you mumbled under your breath.

He smirked while glancing back at you.

"I think I corrupted your mind. You weren't like this before and now you just seemed to attack me every chance you get", he laughed.

"Can you blame me?", you said.

"Do you think you can handle all night of cuddling?", he asked, taking off his shirt.

He got under the covers and pat the empty spot next to him. You crawled your way over to him and laid down next to him. His arm was around your waist while you rested you head on the pillow, staring at him as he fell asleep.

"Are you gonna sleep or just stare at me all night?", he asked.

"I don't mind staring", you said.

He chuckled and pulled you in closer, placing a kiss on top of your head.

"Go to sleep or ill make sure you don't get to touch me for a while", he said.

"Yeah I don't think you'll last that long. You cave so quickly that I never get to finish my evil plan", you said.

"You think I can't control it? Oh no I can. Wanna bet on it?", he smirked.

"You know...I'm fine with cuddling and sleeping. I'm tired. You should get some rest you had a long day", you laughed awkwardly and closed your eyes.

He softly chuckled before resting his head against yours, closing his eyes to get some sleep.
__________________________________

So my mind just got blasted with so many ideas which is why I'm updating like crazy. Not trying to lose those thoughts and go into writer's block mode😅