14

it's concert day. leyla woke up, smiling, not believing that today was the door. she was nervous but beyond excited. getting up, she showered and got dressed, putting on a blue denim skirt, a black body suit, tights and black chunky boots. she then did her makeup and hair.

she grabbed a back pack and chucked some clothes and make up in along with her money and most importantly the concert tickets.

without looking back or leaving a note for her mother she left the house and made her way to the arena.

- - -

luke: today's the day darling

leyla: already on my way. one problem tho, im in the pit so where do i put my bag?

luke: ill talk to security and give it to one of them and they'll put it in the dressing room

leyla: thank you

luke: that's okay, im so excited to see you, my god

leyla: i am too

luke: i gotta go, rehearsal is starting

luke: see you in a few hours

leyla: see you <333

luke: <333333

- - -

luke smiled, putting his phone down. he followed the boys out onto the stage and began rehearsals but he was distracted, he was too excited to see leyla and spend the next couple of days with her.

"luke, mate, can you concentrate?" michael asks, laughing. "we know you're finally meeting your girlfriend but we still have a show to put on."

"she's not my girlfriend." luke defends.

"sure, sure." calum laughs. they begin rehearsal again, luke trying his hardest to do his best.

- - -

fivesauceloveee:
meeting 5sos today ahhhhhhhhh
22 retweets | 65 likes
8th Apr 18    14:47pm

- - -

leyla arrives at the arena and sits down in the queue, not minding too much that she won't be near the front, because after all, she's going to be with the boys for the next couple of days.

the more she thought about it, the more her heart was leaping out of her chest.

everyone around her were screaming and getting excited about meeting the boys and watching the concert, but she just smiled because she had more than that.

the doors soon opened and everyone went running in but leyla stayed back, looking for a security guard. she soon spotted one and tapped him on the shoulder. "hey, i uh, was told to give this to a security guard to put backstage?"

"ah yeah, you must be leyla! ill take it back for you." the man smiled, taking the bag from her.

"thank you!" leyla smiled, walking over to the crowd and finding a good spot before texting luke.

- - -

leyla: given the bag to a security guard and now in the crowd :))

luke: can't wait to see your face

leyla: me too. also can't wait for the show

luke: will i be able to see you in the crowd, how close are you?

leyla: not close enough for you to spot me

luke: oh well, will have plenty of time to look at you later

leyla: that you will

- - -

luke and leyla texted through the whole of the opening act and now he's gone and the lights have dimmed, and the fans are screaming.

the sound of the drums could be heard and soon enough four handsome boys were on stage. leyla's heart stopped when she saw luke, he was dressed in a gold shirt and black trousers. he looked incredible.

leyla smiled and sang along to every word, her eyes never leaving luke as he scanned the crowd hoping to spot her but she was too far back so it wasn't going to happen.