Chapter 15

Put that on God, man, these niggas don't want no smoke
No smoke, no smoke, you niggas don't want it......

~ NBA Young Boy🔥

August Pov

Right now its the next morning and Ella getting ready to go home. Cherish had went and got her some clothes last night. I know she's in pain but she acts like she got it. When she walked out the bathroom she looked like the beautiful girl I know and love. Although her and I have never said those words to each other.

" You ready to go ma," Ace asked kissing her lip.

" Yeah can we go back to club I need find my phone," Ella said.

" Ella I can but you new one," Ace said.

" I don't want new phone I want my phone now let's go to club and look for it please," Ella said.

" Ella five minutes if you don't find it you going home. You need reset doctors orders," Ace said.

" I'm fine I don't even feel like I got shot lord chill," Ella said walking out room.

This girl I swear I'm have hard time with her. She went and signed her discharge papers then we left. I really didn't wanna bring her to this club but I did. When we pulled up I parked and turned the car off.

" Five minutes if don't find it I'm buy new one," Ace said again.

" Yeah, Yeah whatever open the door August," Ella said.

I opened the door for her and she went inside as she wished. I just stayed by the door and watched as she walked up to vip section. She was looking for her find then I heard her say something.

" What ma," Ace asked walking towards her.

" I found it told you now we can go," Ella said walking down out section.

" Alright baby hold up right quick," Ace said answering his phone.

" Yo Ace that nigga Benzo got whole family out here. Wrong move he got two and one year old daughter. They don't live in Texas check it guess where they live," the plug said.

" Oh I can't wait to hear this but we can talk when I get to trap house I'm on my way," Ace said.

" Aight I'm be here," the plug said before hanging up.

" What's going on Auggy," Ella asked spinning around.

" I found the guy who shot you and I'm make sure he pays," Ace said.

" Handle that but can we talk about finding my dad killer now," Ella asked.

" Baby girl look you just got shot you need rest not be worrying about that," Ace said.

" August baby you acting like bitch I'm fine 100 percent. If I feel light headed or anything I'll let you know. Although let's just find out who killed my dad and handle the dude who tried to kill you," Ella said pecking his lip.

" How the hell you so thug already I expected you be trying save people lives and shit," Ace said.

" Like I told you I'm with you all way so let's go find the person who killed my dad," Ella said walking out door.

" Actually I got someone I want you to meet he can help. You up for going to trap right now," Ace asked.

" Yeah let's roll," Ella said getting in car with Ace.

This girl gone get me in world of trouble and I already know it. She so bright so beautiful and so lovely. Yet she so gangster my little thuggette. I think I'm enjoy having her by my side my ride or die. After that we got in the car and we headed to my Miami trap house.

" Where we going because I never been down this street," Ella asked.

" The main trap not the one you went to last time," Ace said while driving.

" Where the hell the trap at because I don't even know Miami had woods like these," Ella said.

" Their," August said as we pulled into old ran down house covered by some trees.

" August you lying this look like we in some kind of scary ass movie," Ella said getting out car.

" It looks better in the inside I promise," Ace said while jogging ahead.

Dream Pov

I followed August as he walked up to this creepy looking ass house. Although once we got inside it looked like mansion. Then I heard familiar voices.

" You bought her to trap after she just got shot," Kid asked.

" I'm good don't worry about me I'm here handle business," Ella said following August.

" Ella I want you to meet Plug and Plug meet my girl Ella," August said introducing them.

" Nice to meet you because Ace definitely never had girl he bought to work before," plug said shaking her hand.

" I'm definitely not most girls but nice to meet you," Ella said shaking his hand.

" Now you wanna tell me why you had me blow Benzo organization. What's going on you working on taking his territory early," Plug asked.

" Is Benzo whoever the one who shot me," Ella asked while sitting down on couch.

" Yeah," Ace said looking at her.

" I guess that explains why then that's why you asked me look into his family," plug asked.

" Yeah because he not dead yet if he come again I need leverage," August said sitting down behind his desk.

" If you don't mind me saying you look good for someone who just got shot," Plug said looking at Ella.

" Thanks," Ella said smirking.

" Well Anyways his girlfriend name Kendall him and Kendall have two daughter together. Kylie and Kim Kylie the oldest two and the one year old Kim.

Here's their home address the kids school and the moms job address. Plus I got the moms number as well just in case you need make a spoke call," plug said reaching him file.

" Thanks but I need your help with one more thing," Ace said.

" What anything I go back Tx tonight tho," Plug said.

" Thats cool you can just call me when you find whatever out. Ella dad got murdered in Miami six years ago. Cops never found the person and we need find him," August said.

" What was your dad name," plug asked.

" Kevin Jerome Davison he was killed November 11 when he was 30. He got shot six times on high way 404 in Miami. His 12 year old daughter was in back seat with him when happened," Ella said.

" What happened to his daughter," Plug asked.

" You looking at her," Ella said smiling.

" Sorry to here that Ella," Plug said.

" I know but if you find who killed it all will be forgiven," Ella said.

" You got crazy one I see Ace," Plug said laughing.

" Don't call me that," Ella said not joking.

" Yeah wrong move with Queen," Kid said jokingly.

" Boy be quiet you know I still wanna fight you," Ella said laughing.