Part 4: It's a date

*click click*

You pose for the photos. You were having another photoshoot with Harry and Sam, Tom was there too.

"And you said you couldn't be a model." Tom said.

"What are you implying Holland?" You asked taking a break from the photos.

"Just that you are literally a natural at all of this." He said.

"Are you sure that's all?" You ask, smirking.

"I don't know what you're getting at?" He said smirking as well.

"Alright love birds, can we stop flirting and get back to the photo shoot?" Harry asked and Sam laughed while you and Tom blushed.

You took more photos and Sam and Tom joined in too.

After you finished you were getting hungry, as usual (like same) so you asked the guys if they wanted to go get lunch. Of course they said yes and the four of you went to a nice cafe near their house.

It was nice, lunch was good and you had a fun time. You and Tom flirted a little more. You went to go to the bathroom in the middle of lunch and when you came back you could tell something was up. They were acting weird and were whispering but when you sat down they stopped.

"Ok what is happening? Why are you guys acting weird?" You asked.

"We're not acting weird Y/N, I don't know what your talking about." Sam said.

You looked at the three of them, he was definitely lying. You knew when Sam and Harry were lying and they definitely were. You the looked at Tom, he just smiled.

"Don't lie to me guys I know something is up." You said.

"Nothing is up Y/N, we were just talking." Harry said.

They obviously weren't going to tell you what it was so you just dropped it. You figured they would tell you when they're ready.

After lunch you walked back to their house. You were about to go inside when Tom touched your arm and pulled you aside.

"Hey can we talk?" He asked.

You looked at Sam and Harry, they were smirking. Then you looked at Tom and nodded your head. Sam and Harry went inside and you and Tom sat on the porch swing. You rocked back and forth a little in silence.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" You asked breaking the silence.

"Oh um, well I was wondering if maybe you wanted to, uh, I don't know, go to dinner sometime?" He asked nervously.

"Like as in just you and me?" You asked.

"Yeah, unless you don't want to then we can-" He said but you cut him off.

"Tom, I want to go to dinner with you. Just the two of us." You said with a warm smile.

"You do?" He asked surprised.

"Yes. This is a date right?" You asked.

"Uh, yeah." He said.

"What are the plans?" You asked.

"I was thinking that we could go to dinner tomorrow night at that restaurant near the cafe we were at today." He said.

"Ok." You said.

"So its a date?" He asked.

"It's a date." You said. Then you both stared at each other before walking back inside.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

yeetith megetith it's part 4.

I don't really have anything to say so yeah

And a date, how saucy

- Pheebs