Chapter 17

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world

I've decided to dance my way out of the funk I've been in since I left my parents house.

Life is plastic, it's fantastic

I went to sleep in a funk and I woke up in one.

You can brush my hair, undress me anywhere

Jennie can undress me anywhere!

Jennie in a bikini!

Imagination, life is your creation.

I didn't have the greatest sleep last night so I've already downed two cups of coffee and one Red Bull.

It's given me wings!

Wings to dance my ass off.

I was about to get dressed for work when I entered an impromptu dance competition.

With myself.

I seem do be doing a lot of things with just myself lately.

I'm winning by the way.

Come on Barbie, let's go party.

At least I know there's no chance of Jennie catching this show, unless she makes it a habit to break into people's homes.

Woo I'm feeling hyper!

I'm a blonde bimbo girl, in the Barbie world.

You know I've never noticed how offensive the lyrics to this song are.

Oh well, I'm dancing and not thinking about Jennie potentially breaking my heart so I'm going to squash my inner feminist for now and go with the flow.

I'm wearing just a bra and panties as I shake my grove thing.

Jisoo in her bra and panties!

I wonder if Jennie's ever had that thought in that stunningly gorgeous head of hers?

God I hope so.

Plus, she has the actual visual to perv on, where as I have to use my imagination to picture her naked or half naked or naked under me, screaming my name in the throws of passionate and fantastic sex.

Jennie in a bikini!

I did have the music on louder until one of my neighbors pounded on my door and told me and I'm going to quote here: "To shut my fucking music off or he was going to call the fucking cops."

How rude!

Doesn't he realize how therapeutic dancing is for me?

I stick my ass out and glide across the hardwood floor in my attempt to recreate Cameron Diaz's dancing scene from Charlie's Angels.

That was a good movie. Three chicks kicking ass and taking names later, that's my kind of flick. Actually, in my head the three of them would have ditched their respective male partners and engaged in some kinky action amongst themselves.

Or with maybe me in there as well, I'm not too picky.

I think I'm feeling somewhat better.

I knew my genius plan would work.

I fucking rule!

"Come on Barbie, let's go party."

"What the fuck!" I scream as I whirl around and glare at Rosé. "You scared the bejesus out of me bitch."

What is with people scaring me half to death?

My poor heart can only take so much.

Fuck!