Thirst

A/N: -Roll credits-

                                                     Chapter 6: Thirst

Jay could see blurs as he ran as far away from Jae Won High School, away from Daniel specifically.

Reaching into his pockets, he pulled out the tic-tacs after spitting out the watermelon gum into a conveniently placed trash can, people looking at him with curiosity.

Girls stared in admiration as guys looked in jealousy as Jay ran, unintentionally gaining attention from passersby.

A gang spotted him, seeing the expensive clothes the leader gesturing to his crew of 10 to follow after Jay who ducked into an alleyway, far from people and their scents of blood.

Jay distanced himself at the dead end, holding onto the wall for support as he shoved a handful of tic-tacs into his mouth.

Automatically his reaction was spitting them out onto the ground, the once comforting tastes they offered only made him nauseated and thirstier.

Jay dreaded this day to come, his body was beginning to reject the suppressants.

His throat burned as he desperately tried again to take a tic-tac to calm his thirst but that one was spit out too just like the others.

Jay looked at his the tic-tac container that was half-full, he tossed it against the opposite wall in frustration.

Why wasn't his thirst going away?

It was fine earlier how was it any different?

Daniel's smiling face popped into Jay's minded as he fell against the wall, sliding to sit down.

That was it.

He was reacting to the scent of Daniel's blood.

Jay licked his lips when he thought of it, how sweet it would be.... how satisfying it would be as it went down his throat quenching the burning sensation.

He imagined Daniel gripping onto his tightly as he gasped in pain, biting his lip so hard that a small trickle of blood began to drip down.

Jay could feel his thirst growing worst, the burning in his throat stronger.

Footsteps came his way causing Jay to look over and see the gang there blocking the way out.

"He's definitely loaded, boss! Look at those designer brands he got!" Lackey one said to a tattooed pot-bellied man with a red bandana tied around his shiny bald head.

The boss looked Jay over as Jay clenched his fists, this was not the time to fight especially in his blood-lust state.

Right now his nerves were awol, anyone's blood was good enough to suppress his thirst for a short while.

"Alright blondie, we'll let you go if you give us your clothes,shoes, rings, and wallet if not be prepared to feel hell!" the leader threatened as he cracked his knuckles, the other members sneering at Jay.

Jay stood calmly as the leader frowned at his lack of movement.

"Okay you little sh!t, we tried being nice now it's time to be me-" the leader was cut off when Jay sprinted at him and knocked him out with a strong kick to the jaw.

The members were in shock as a few of their leader's teeth hit the wall as his body fell to the ground, Jay's panting for blood grew worse when he smelt the blood of the leader pool onto the ground.

Jay looked at the members who charged at him, all being taken down by countered attacks.

Soon they all laid sprawled on the ground as Jay swayed a bit, looking down at them.

'Thirsty.... too thirsty.... dizzy...' was all he thought as he fell to his knees near an unconscious member who looked like a toned down version of Daniel.

Jay was starting to see blur, his throat burned painfully as he pushed the shoulder of the unconscious body down, unintentionally dislocating it in the process.

Jay opened his mouth, his eyes if they were to be seen lost all trace of the calm person he usually was only glowing red in pure blood-lust.

CHOMP!

Jay sunk his teeth into his victim's neck, to his disgust it tasted horrible.

He may look a bit like Daniel but he didn't taste like Daniel, he tasted like nickels and gasoline.

Jay retracted his fangs after he reluctantly swallowed enough to steady his vision, blood of the victim dripping down his chin.

'Not worth it.' Jay thought as he felt the thirst growing again, he wiped his mouth on a handkerchief he had in his pocket.

Jay smiled, the smile was one of pure pain as he let out a soundless laugh.

He had given into blood-lust and finally fed from a human, though it tasted like shit.

Jay stumbled as he swayed, with the pained smile still on his face.

He knew that his fangs were still out there but at this point he didn't care.

Looking at the end of the alleyway, after stepping over bodies he swear he saw Daniel run past the alleyway he was in.

Daniel.....

Jay felt the burning sensation in his throat, the urge to bite Daniel's neck and drink was overwhelming.

No.

Jay shook his head, he had to get a hold of himself.

He wasn't going to take advantage of Daniel like that.

----

'Where did Jay run off to? I thought I saw him down here.' Daniel thought as he looked at the area before him.

There was barely anybody where he was, mostly closed down shops and trash littering the streets.

Daniel looked around a bit creeped out by the unsettling atmosphere around him.

'I hope I can find Jay quickly and leave, I sense something bad here.' Daniel thought, not noticing the eyes following him.