Chapter 3:Slave!

I have to deeply apologize for not updating for so much time but I couldn't...I'm so sorry~T_T~

But yeah for some strange reason I found a laptop,good internet connection and some time hehe~But after that I don't know when I'll update so this story as all of my stories are on "Hiatus for summer"...

Anyway let's start as long as I'm back hehe~^^

"JB."

"That's not your full name right?...But anyway nice too meet you JB.I'm your wife,not yet of course.Please take care of me with no attacks in the future.Okay?"

"I don't promise anything."

"Okay...wait what?''

 "Exactly what you heard Alps girl."He brought his face closer to mine which,I admit made me blush a little.But still he isn't allowed to do that.

"You-Y-You...You pervert!Enough with the introduction.I know you enough now.I'm going down to the others.It was nice meeting you...or not.Bye."I bowed and approached the door.I tried to open it but nothing.I tried harder but still no good result.''What's wrong with the door JB?"I asked in fear of the worse.

"Nothing."He said and started whistling like nothing is going on.

"Then why can't I open it?"I asked full of frustration and with a sarcastic smile.I wanna punch him in the face.

"Because it's locked."What is he saying?Why is it locked?What is he trying to do?I want to leave please someone.

"Why?"I kept the sarcastic look.

"Because I locked it."I'm seriously angry now.Why the heck did he locked it?What is he trying to do?

''Then unlock it cause I wanna get out."He kept staring at me without talking for some seconds.

"No."He suddenly said.Okay that's getting worse!

"Wh-what?Please open the door.I wanna go out."

"No I won't.I don't want to,so I won't.You're staying here with me."This smirk of his when he's talking is so evil I swear.I looked down trying to avoid his look but he came closer to me.He smells nice even if this room is not cleaned up at all.I can sense his breath on my forehead.I wanna look up but I'm sure I'm gonna make things worse.But still I wanna look up to know what he's doing.

"U-Ugh...You."His face only inches away from mine as I faced him.

"You said you wanted to open the door right?"His face seems so evil,I know he's planning something bad.

"Ye-yeah!"

"Then we'll make a deal."What is he gonna ask me?"You're gonna be my slave and do whatever I tell you from now on and all our life together.If you agree I'll open the door and let you go."He crossed his arms.

"Wh-what?NO!"I shouted in disagreement.

"Then you're staying here."He said and walked till his desk.He sat down his big chair and started working on his computer.Am I really gonna stay here?But my dad and the others will get worried right?And they're gonna come and get me.But he might say something and make them agree.Then I'll never get out of here?But he might get bored of me right?Then...no he's such a womanizer.He's gonna get out,do it with other women and then come back to enjoy himself with me.Ugh no!I don't want this.But on the other side being his slave sounds so bad.He's gonna make me do the worse things probably.But I agreed to marry him so being his slave is almost the same thing.I think I'm going crazy.

"Yes."I said disturbing the silence in the room.

"What did you say?"He seems a little surprised or am I wrong?

"I said yes.I agree to be your slave.I'm gonna marry you anyway so I can do that too right?I agree with the deal."I don't even know how did I managed to say that but if I get out of here I might have time to prepare for it.And if I tell his father he might scold him and then I'm gonna be okay.Who am I kidding?I'm sure his father doesn't give a damn about how his son treats me.

"Then okay.First Alps girl-slave clean this room."

"Seriously now?"This is the slave he wants me as.

"Yeah of course.I have to work too so you can start.Hurry hurry."This poker face and commands piss me off.I imagine myself punching him hard on the face and I mentally smile a little.

"Okay-"

"Master."

"What?"

""Okay Master."That's what you must say.And don't ask me why cause you're my slave.Just work."I wanna slap his face with a fish.I don't care if I'll destroy his handsome look right now.

"Okay."

"Master!"Gosh he's so stubborn.

"Okay...M-master!"I said and started cleaning up his room.I found some cleaners in his bathroom which was like a pool.Our bathroom is 10 times smaller.Anyway I cleaned up the place as he was working.He seemed quiet concentrated.I haven't seen a look like this from him since his poker face was the king till now.He didn't even cared to look at me.Some hours have passed and I kept cleaning.Suddenly I thought about my family.My dad is probably back home telling my mom and brother that everything is alright and I'm gonna stay here.But if they're fine then it's okay.I can somehow bare with it.

After awhile I was done with cleaning and sat on the couch.JB is still working there.I wonder what is he doing.But if I go near him he might stop and come here to make fun of me.I should better wait.I kept looking at him.He really is so handsome.And he has a nice body.But no he is not my type.But why did I blushed like that when he came closer and kissed me and all-Ugh I don't like him but why?I hate the teenage hormones.

"Are you done?"He suddenly said and looked at me.

"Yeah."I answered.

"Then we should relax now.Right?"

"What do you mean?"His face really seems evil I don't even wanna hear what he's gonna say.

"I wanna sleep and...yeah you can get out of here."He walked till his bed and jumped on it."Good night Alps girl."He said and closed his eyes.

"Th-then I'm free to go?"I asked all surprised.

"Yeah just let me sleep."He waved his hand telling me to go with his eyes still closed.

"Okay Master...thanks.Good night."Yeah I'm completely relieved that I can get out of here.

"You did a good job cleaning."He said as I walked out the room.

"Th-thanks.."I thanked him and got out of the room and the building.Did I just blushed?Nooo I didn't right?Ugh....

Is Heidi falling for JB??Who knows hehe~

I hope you liked it and I'm sorry for all the mistakes!Since I found only a little bit of time to write it I haven't checked it our~T_T~...but i hope its good hehe~

See you next time^^