Chapter 10 *edited

Well at least Jimin's happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after the bell rang and I had language first period with Jimin. We both headed to class together.

We came in to see that there was a substitute teacher for today. "Okay class I'm your teacher for today, just do the assigned handouts for todays class. If your done then do whatever" He said while passing the handouts out.

"Great, we have a chill teacher today" Jimin said while turning towards me. "Yeah, I'm glad he isn't strict" I said while glancing at the teacher.

He was at his desk reading a newspaper.

Jimin and I quickly finished the handouts together so we could do whatever we wanted. Jimin started texting Suga, while I decided to take a nap.

"Hey wake me up when class ends" I told Jimin while laying my head on the desk. "Okay I will" Jimin said before he want back to texting Suga.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jin wake up class is over" Jimin said while nudging me. "ugh, why did that nap feel so short." I said while standing up and stretching my arms.

"Jin, you've been sleeping for an hour." Jimin said while laughing.

"Damn I have? well it felt like  20 minutes." I said while walking out of the classroom with Jimin.  "Hahah well I'll see you at lunch, I have to go to gym." Jimin said while waving bye.

Waving back I made my way to my second period class as well. Which was geography.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon the bell rang for lunch. Smiling I made my way towards the cafeteria. I got my lunch and made my way to our usual table. To my surprise Jimin wasn't alone. He was sitting next to Suga.

Taking in a deep breath, I slowly started making my way towards them. I quietly sat in front of them.

"Jin! omg meet Suga, Suga meet Jin!' Jimin said excitingly. I looked up to see Suga smiling at me for once. I have to admit that Sugas smile is actually adorable. "Hey Jin, it's nice to actually talk to you now" Suga said while extending his hand for a handshake. "Hi, haha yeah same" I said while shaking his hand.

"By the way do your friends know about you and Jimin?" I asked while taking a bite of my hamburger.

"Uh well I've only told Jungkook and RM. I haven't talked to V today since he skipped class" Suga said while drinking his Pepsi.

"Oh okay' I said while nodding.

"Don't worry I plan to tell all of them soon. But are you okay with us? " Suga asked

"Well as long as you keep Jimin happy then I'm good" I said.

"Don't worry I plan too" Suga said while giving me a small smile.

We started finishing eating our lunch, and made small conversation on random things. I actually enjoyed lunch today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang for dismal. I was so happy, I just wanted to go home and sleep. Then I realized that one, I live with V now. Two I totally forgot to tell Jimin about it. UGH I thought while leaving class. I guess I will tell him tomorrow.

I made my way tot he student parking to see J-Hope already there kissing a guy. Jesus Christ it was a hot and heavy make out session. Feeling embarrassed I looked away.

"great" I thought.

I made my way over to them and quietly stood there not knowing what to do.

"Ahem" I said getting their attention.

"Oh Jin, I didn't even see you there. This is Jackson by the way, He's my boyfriend. . Jackson meet Jin he's staying with me for a while." J-Hope said.

"Oh hey there, nice to meet you Jin" Jackson said while extending his hand to shake my hand.

"Hey, nice to meet you too" I said while shaking his hand."

-----------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Please follow me for regular updates!

comment.vote.share.