Chapter 16

Trap Girl, I ain't tell you bout my trap girl. You hold it down, keep you with me like my gat girl.

~Kevin Gates 💨

August Pov

I had been in trap working all day and clowning around with these fools. Eventually, Ella had gone sleep on the couch because she got tired. When I was done and had done what I had to do I woke her up.

" Come on let's get you home," Ace said.

" Okay," Ella said getting up and walking to the car with Ace.

When we got in my car Ella went straight back to sleep. I just shook my head and started the car up. Once I started the car up I took off to Ella apartment to bring her home. On the way to her apartment, my phone started ringing.

" Hello," Ace said into the phone.

" Yo Ace you didn't bring Ella home yet did you," Plug asked.

" No why what's going on," Ace asked.

" You asked me to check footage where Ella stay and it's good thing you did. It has a car that comes and goes and has been parked across from Ella apartment and has been for the past three months. I scanned the License plate and its car registered to one of Benzo guys," Plug said.

" Thanks, Plug let me know what you find out about her dad," Ace said.

" I will no doubt I already hacked the police files and got access to her dad case," Plug said.

" Alright I'll talk to later bro," Ace said.

" Talk to you later bro," Plug said before hanging up.

After I hung up with Plug I know I couldn't bring Ella home. I just decided to bring her to my place at least until I take care of this little problem. When I pulled up to my house I entered the number in the padlock and drove in.

Once I was in my house I took Ella out the car and carried her upstairs. It was kind of hot in my house so I took her clothes off and put her in one of my T-shirt. After I finished that I tucked her in bed and placed her phone on night stand. I need to go handle business start with this paid stalker.

After I knew Ella was good I went back downstairs and switched out cars. I put keys to my Lamborghini up and grabbed the keys to my Camaro. I activated my alarm then I drove back out heading to the trap but I called my boys along the way.

" What's up," K-Dog asked.

" I need y'all to ride by Ella apartment it got black Honda parked with plate number E56Y9B. Snatch the nigga in the car and bring him to the trap," Ace said.

" Got it we be back in trap in twenty," K-Dog said.