Nov. 11th (4/4) [M]

12:51pm

Psychology was one of Caleb's favourite classes. He loved psychology so much that if he had to sit in his psychology class all day during the school day and listen to his teacher teach, he would do so.

But today, he just wanted out. And he hadn't even been in the class for an hour.

Probably because his ass hurt like hell.

Being that that was his first time taking something up his ass, he wasn't used to it. And the pain ... it felt like he shit out a boulder.

And it didn't come out smoothly either.

Tmi?

Probably.

He let out a sigh and looked over at the clock above the entrance.

An hour and nine minutes left to go, Caleb... you've got this. You've been through worse.

No he hasn't. But it was a little bit motivating to say that.

"Isn't that right, Mr. Soriano?"

Caleb's eyes snapped to the front of the room where his very attractive psych professor stood.

He was sure he was gay. And he was also sure that the male had flirted with him a few times.

After class had ended of course. He wasn't stupid.

"Huh?"

"Positive reinforcement is one of the best ways to train animals and people, isn't it?"

"Uh yeah. Sure ..." he nodded. "Not that I'd want to train people ..." he muttered the last part under his breath. Unfortunately, some of the students (and the hot professor) heard.

"Yeah. Sure. Mr. Soriano, please stay after class. We have to talk about some stuff."

Caleb sighed. "Of course, professor."

Great.

-

1:45pm

After dismissing class early, Mr. Hot Professor walked over to Caleb's desk, looking down over the male as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Are you okay?" The professor asked.

Usually, Caleb would've been drooling right now.

Before Minho played a bigger part in Caleb's play, Mr. Hot Stuff was Caleb's eye candy.

The guy had muscles. And his blond hair and clear skin on his perfectly sculpted face were definitely nice to look at.

The guy could damn near pull everyone in the school if he had to.

Shit, some of the chairs might want to get in on the action too.

But Caleb was dating now. And he was loyal. So the looks the professor secretly casted towards him, or the gentle, light contact they made meant nothing.

Well ... usually. Right now he couldn't tell why the guy's hazelnut eyes were drawing him in.

"Caleb?"

O fuck. Not again.

"Ah yes. I'm sorry. I'm fine." He gave off one of his signature smiles. So genuine even the nosiest, most perceptive person couldn't tell that there was a problem.

If there was one of course.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." Once again, he flashed that smile before putting his stuff in his backpack and then standing.

"Well remember ..." the professor stepped a bit closer, the two now so close. Caleb could smell the aftershave Mr. Hot Ride used on his face.

"If you ever need assistance, I'm here for you. Any time. Just give me a call."

So close.

The professor's eyes glanced down to Caleb's lips before he reached into his pocket and gave the younger a slip of paper.

"Caleb?"

Quickly, both heads turned to the entrance of the classroom where Minho stood, glaring daggers at the professor.

If Caleb didn't know any better, he'd think that he saw the older's eyes glow a little bit. That could've been because of the sunlight that poured in through the open blinds though.

O fuck.