Dream

The small girl was in the garden as usual, admiring the beauty of the flowers. How colorful and bright there colors were.

"Beautiful!" The small girl giggled, picking up the flower between her small fingers.

"But not as beautiful as you princess."

Hearing a voice, she turned her head to meet her friend. His black tail swished behind him as usual up in a tree laying his stomach on the branch. His ears twitching at every noise it picked up. She giggled at the boy placing the flower behind her ear.

"Yoongi! I'm not a princess! But Jin is part of Royalty! I'm merely a nobleman's daughter!" She giggled as she started walking towards the tree.

"Well technically he's a prince, but same thing." She added with a giggle, stopping in front of the tree. The boy smiled and sat up before jumping off the tree having a perfect landing. He had a black choker with a golden bell attached to it. His golden little bell dinging as he fell.  A present from her that he kept for himself and cherished it greatly.

"Are we going to wonderland again?" The little girl asked her eyes filling with excitement. He chuckled at her excitement and nodded. He then extended his hand out.

"Yes. Now come on princess."

She gladly took his hand, letting his fingers intwined with her small fingers. In a second, he dragged her deep into the tall bushes. She giggled as the branches and leaves tickled against her face. But they soon stopped in front of a tree with a large roots. However below the roots was a giant rabbit hole that seem to go on for miles and miles.

"Alright ready?"

She only nodded, tightening her grasp around his pale fingers.

"One....two.....THREE!!!!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Y/n eyes fluttered open upon the annoying alarm clock that was beeping. She sat up and rubbed her eyes glancing at the alarm beside her.

'7:30 am'

She groaned and sat up as much as her body refused to, ruffling her already bird nest hair.

"That damn dream again, just who is that boy?"She thought rubbing her forehead trying to recall the dream of the boy. His emerald colored eyes burned in the back of her head. Why couldn't she place her finger on it? Just whom was that boy? She'll recall his name rolling off her tongue, yet she'll forgot it as soon as she wakes up. It was quite utterly ridiculous.

"Ugh whatever, better get ready." She muttered and stretched from getting off the bed. She headed straight to the bathroom doing her daily routine. She brushed her teeth, washing her face and doing her makeup despite it being so early in the morning. She finished her routine, making sure she looked presentable. She then took a quick glance at the mirror.

"Does it really matter how I look? Nothing would be perfect enough for her." She uttered trying to fix her frizzy hair. Then she walked out of her room, heading towards the room across the hallway. She stepped into her mothers room having a presentable dress on, knowing her mother wouldn't be so pleased of her wearing trousers and a shirt. Her dress was a baby blue dress made entirely out of tulle, something that her mother didn't really prove off but didn't argue with either.

"Mother I'm ready." She spoke nonchalantly. Y/n was going rather tired of the same routine of her mother trying to hitch her with a random rich dude to marry to strengthen her father's ever blossoming company.