9 | Action

"Hey Waluigi! Took my power course! What's next?" (Y/N) came flying into the room. "I see, Mya taught you flight and control?" Waluigi said, looking at the monitor. (Y/N) nodded. "Yup!" Waluigi got a grin to his face. "I want you to go find someone to control, bring them here and I'll turn them into a T-Pose zombie." Waluigi ordered. "Yes, sir!" (Y/N) put their hand to their forehead, and flew out the door.

(Y/N) flew above the castle, thinking on who to turn into a T-Pose zombie, they then saw Bowser 'kidnapping' Peach. An evil grin came to their face. They got control over Bowser, flew him to Waluigi's base. "God, you're fat." (Y/N) muttered. They managed to get Bowser at Waluigi's base, or 'Reject Castle'. "Now, how am I going to get Peach.... Ah! I know!" (Y/N) muttered, losing control of Bowser, and flying over to get Peach.

"Hey Peach!" (Y/N) waved, flying to Peach. "When did you learn to fly?" She asked. "A while ago, anyway, I found this really cool place, I thought I could take you. Based on ratings and other stuff found on the website, It said 'There Is A Special Movie Prize for who wants to go!' And Maybe, we could use that Prize to watch the new Mario Twilight?" (Y/N) asked. "OMG YES!!!" Peach screamed. "Okay, shut up. Let me fly you over there." (Y/N) picked up Peach and flew them over there.

After the ride they dropped Peach. "Okay, so I'm going in, I'll do this," (Y/N) made a hand gesture. "And that's when you come in. Okay?" Peach nodded. (Y/N) heads inside, making sure the door could only see (Y/N), and not Waluigi.

"Hello, friend." They said, looking behind them. "I have brought someone in, would you like to meet them?" Waluigi nodded, knowing what the plan was. (Y/N) made the hand gesture. Peach walked in, eyes closed. When she walked into something, she widened her eyes at the sight of Waluigi, with a smirking (Y/N). All she could do was gasp before being turned into a T-Pose Zombie. "Nice going (Y/N). Helping out with this, I can see you care about becoming a fellow member of this plan of action." Waluigi smirked. "Well, you do what you gotta do." (Y/N) smirked back. "How about you find Mario, SMG4, Saiko, and Tari? I need to talk to them." "Alright, king!" (Y/N0 put their hand to their forehead and flew out, looking for the 4.

'What have I came to?' they thought, before reaching the castle.