Nov. 12th (1/4)

100 reads. Thank you all :).

It's a little cray to believe because I published the first chapter like a week or two ago.

It usually takes me like ... a month to get one read. But this story got quite a few within it's first week.

I'm curious, how did you find this story?
-
12:49am

Another long day.

Right after classes, Caleb had to go to work. And because the next people came in late, he had to stay two hours later.

On top of that, he hadn't seen Minho since earlier ....

When he saw him with Mr. Sexy.

He had tried to contact him.

FaceTime, texting, Snap Chatting. But he got nothing back. Not even a message read.

He didn't take him to work like he usually did.

And get this - at work, he spilled 275 degree coffee water on his hand and it was now burning like hell.

It'd probably start to blister up or peel. With his luck though, it'd probably do both.

He hated to complain, but his day was shit.

Probably because he got caught with Mr. Sexy.

Caleb closed the door behind him as he entered the apartment, taking his shoes off at the entrance and then setting his backpack down.

The only source of light was the stove light. The rest of the apartment was fairly dark.

He guessed that Minho was asleep ... or ...

Resting his eyes.

He headed towards the older's room and gently knocked on the door. Maybe Minho would let him explain himself.

Knock. Knock. Knock ....

Nothing.

Caleb sighed and knocked again, "Minho ... I know you're awake."

It took a few seconds, but a muffled reply came, "fuck off!"

Caleb rolled his eyes. "You don't want to know what happened?"

"No. I don't. I saw what I needed to see."

"Yeah sure. But you don't know the story. Stop being a baby and open up!"

No reply.

"Minho-" Suddenly the door flew open, an annoyed-looking Minho standing there.

This time, he didn't give Caleb the luxury of seeing him half-naked.

Instead, he wore a black tank top and some orange basketball shorts. "You have a minute starting now."

The younger scoffed. "Are you kidding me?"

"50 seconds..."

"Fine." Deep breath ....

"Mr.HotstuffsaskedmetostaybehindafterclassandIdidandhelookedlikehewasabouttokissmebuthedidn't!"

"Mr. Hot Stuff?" The older shook his head before I continuing. "I wonder why. It was probably because I said something."

"No. I wouldn't have let him kiss me. I'm loyal ..."

"Says every un-loyal person. If I hadn't said anything to ruin that moment, he would've kissed you. And you would've let him. I know it."

"How do you know?" Caleb crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because I do. I was there for a few moments prior to the kiss. You didn't make any move to back away."

Caleb fell silent, not remembering if he had moved away or not.

Guess he didn't.

"Well, Minho, I didn't want to kiss him. I'm telling you. If I wanted to kiss him, I would've. You don't know what would've happened you can't see the future."

Now Minho was silent, that stupid stoic look on his face. The two stared at each other for a few seconds before Minho backed away.

And Caleb thought he was about to let him in. But instead, he closed the door right on his face.

"Goodnight!"

Caleb let out a loud sigh before turning around and heading into his room.

He tried. It's the thought that counts, right?