𝟚𝟜

Winter Break ended and Taehyung was going back to work, sadly. He dressed, fairly expensive if that makes sense. The day seemed to drag on after every period. Taehyung never expected to be a high school teacher when he moved here but things happen and he needed a job so he took on the opportunity. Teaching is that bad too him but he'd love to teach smaller kids, he has a big soft spot for kids. The bell rang and it was the last period now, in all honesty, his last period was his favorite class.

They all filed in and Taehyung was sitting on his office chair spinning himself around slowly as he waited for all of his students to take their seats.

"Bonjour Mr. Kim," one of his students said.

"Bonjour," he replied.

"Bonjour Tae."

"Bonjo-" Taehyung started but when he turned around, "Jungkook?? what are you doing here?? You can't be here??"

"I finished early and the nice lady let me in with a visitor pass," he shrugged and Taehyung got out of his seat.

"You can't go home? I need to teach."

"I won't bother you, I need to learn French anyway so it works out," he shrugged and Taehyung furrowed his brows. "I cant focus if you're here."

"Yo Mr. Jeon? Are you Mr. Kim's boyfriend?" A student asked.

"Yes I am," he replied.

"You know what just sit down," Taehyung ordered and Jungkook sat in his office chair.

"Yes sir." Jungkook said.

"You guys went to France? That's so romantic!" A female student gushed.

"How did you know-"

"Your Instagram account is really easy to find that's how," the girl replied.

"Let's just get back on task okay?" Taehyung sighed.

"But technically France is related to French so we are kinda on task." The girl shot back.

"Yes but you're asking about me and my business not about France itself."

"Then was the Eiffel Tower big?" The girl asked.

"Are you stupid? It's a tower dumbass," her friend laughed.

"Language." Taehyung warned.

"Fuck," Jungkook whispered and everyone turned to look at him, "oh sorry I broke a pen."

"Jungkook I love you but get out."

"I'm sorry okay! I'll be behaved, trust me." He said.

"I'll smack you if you aren't."

"That's violent, Mr. Jeon you can date me if Mr. Kim is being abusive." A girl said.

"Minus points for trying to steal my boyfriend." Taehyung glared.

Everyone 'Oooed' and the girl kept quiet.

"Sorry little lady but even if he's abusive he stole my heart." He said and everyone 'awwwed'.

"Pop quiz no more talking," Taehyung said and everyone groaned. Taehyung passed out the quiz and walked back to his desk. He looked at Jungkook who smiled back at him.

"I'm going to kick you in the shin."

"Why so tough? I had you melting under my touc-"

"Jungkook." Taehyung blushed and gave him that look.

"Sorry sorry."

It seemed calm after that and Taehyung pulled up a chair by Jungkook and sat down.

"Switch chairs with me." He said and Jungkook shook his head.

"You could just sit on my lap."

"Nevermind," Taehyung replied as he logged into his computer and started doing actual work now. Jungkook watched and was getting pretty bored. He put his hand on Taehyungs crotch just to fuck around with him. It was one of those desks that covered your legs so the students couldn't see anything. Taehyung ignore him and continued to send an email so some other teacher.

"Whose this Mr. Park?" Jungkook whispered as he started to palm Taehyung.

Taehyung slapped his hand away, "another teacher now quit it."

Jungkook kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Why are you bothering me? I never bother you when you're at work." Taehyung said.

"Last time we almost fucked." Jungkook shot back, gaining the students attention. Then it's like god hear Taehyungs prayers, the bell rang.

The students were giggling over what Jungkook said and turned in their quizzes on their way out of the classroom. Once everyone was out Taehyung closed and locked the door behind the last student and turned to give Jungkook a look.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Next time just go home?" Taehyung asked.

"It's not as fun," he defended and put his hands on Taehyungs waist, pulling him closer to himself. "Plus I wanted to see your students and classroom. Maybe even learn something."

Taehyung cupped Jungkooks cheeks and pecked his lips. "At lest let me know next time."

"Mhm I will," he murmured and went back for Taehyungs lips.

He kissed Taehyungs lips slowly and Taehyung followed along. Jungkook grabbed at Taehyungs ass and the older blushed a bit.

Taehyung was the first to pull away, "we can't do this here Kook, save it for home," he said and pulled himself away from Jungkooks grip. "Help me grade some papers."

(A/N: quick boring chapter but check out my Twitter camboy au thread shit thing :))):)):)):)):)):)):):).    )