~Seventy-Eight~

A/N: Promised you guys I'd double update :)) and I finished it quicker than I thought I would so aren't you guys lucky?? :P

"I'm just about to go into the hotel now," I told Harry's mum as the security guards Jeffrey had sent over to me helped me out of the car, "thank you so much for looking after Piper, Anne."

"Oh darling, don't thank me please. There's no need," she replied, "Piper will be just fine with me. You just focus on taking care of Harry. You'll...you'll keep me updated on him, yes?"

"Of course. There's no question about it," I promised, "I'll text or call you as soon as I have more news."

"Thank you, Leah," Anne let out a soft, shaky sigh, "God, I hope he's alright..."

"Me too, Anne," I lowered my eyes and sighed as well, "me too."

"Help him get better, Leah," she told me softly, "please."

"I'll try my best," I bit down on my bottom lip anxiously, "I'll talk to you soon."

We said our goodbyes, and I ended the call before following the security guards through the car park and into the hotel lobby. Jeffrey was sitting down on a nearby leather armchair and waiting – but as soon as he spotted me, he rose to his feet straight away.

"Leah. You made it," he smiled at me softly and pressed a welcoming kiss to my cheek.

"Of course I did," I bit my lip again, "Jeff...how is he? I-Is he getting any better?"

He lowered his eyes and shook his head. "No change from yesterday. Still restless, still irritable. Right now I'm just hoping to God he'll push through it, now that you're here..."

"Can I go up to him?" I asked.

Jeffrey nodded. "Come with me. I'll show you to his room."

~Harry~

"The Mexico City show is already tomorrow night..." Mitch said as he tossed a bouncy ball in the air and caught it, "what do you think, Harry? Do you...feel up to it?"

He was sitting right next to me, but I barely heard him. His voice sounded distant and echoey in my ears as I blankly stared out the window a few feet from my bed.

"Harry?" Mitch waved his hand in front of my face – which made me flinch and finally look up at him, "Jesus, man. I wish that doctor would stop beating around the bush and just tell us what's going on. There's something seriously wrong with you."

"Oh, thanks a bunch," I rolled my eyes at him, "Mitch...i-is Leah really coming?"

"Yeah, mate, she is," he smiled at me, "she should be here any minute."

"I hope she's OK..." I bit my lip.

"Her?" Mitch scoffed, "Harry, she's going to the one hoping you're OK."

A knock on the door drew my attention away from Mitch immediately – and I turned my head to look straight at the doorway with hopeful eyes. The door opened by a crack, but I immediately deflated when I saw Jeffrey's head poke through.

"Harry?" He smiled at me a little, "Guess what? There's-"

"Oh, don't waste time saying all that!" a new voice interrupted him – and my breath immediately hitched when I heard it.

Jeffrey was suddenly pushed aside, and the bedroom door flew right open. And as soon as I saw who was standing in the doorway, my heart instantly skipped a beat.

"Harry!" Leah threw the small bag she was carrying onto the floor and ran straight to my bedside, "Baby, what happened?! W-What's going on with you?!"