Tweet, Tweet

Title: What You Read Isn’t What You Get
Author: jessobsess 
Pairing: Ryan/Brendon
Summary: Twitterfic! Locally famous author Ryan Ross is being Twitter-stalked by some fan named brendonuriesays, who is maybe a little a lot in love with him.
POV: I’m not sure, it’s Twitter!fic. 3rd person, I guess?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, or Twitter.
Beta: lilbunnybooboo , TYSM!

thisisryanross It’s raining.
3:14 PM May 15th from TweetDeck

brendonuriesays @thisisryanross hey, youre right! I had to look out my window to check, but it totally is! good cATCH!
3:16 PM May 15th from web in reply to thisisryanross

brendonuriesays @thisisryanross woah, sorry, hit my caps lock key.
3:16 PM May 15th from web in reply to thisisryanross

**

thisisryanross An intricate web of emotion designed to capture you, twist you up...
7:49 PM   May 15th from TweetDeck

...until you aren’t sure if it’s your insides or the strings of web curling around themselves.
7:49 PM May 15th from TweetDeck

brendonuriesays @thisisryanross that’s really cool. sadly it gave me images of twisty-turny guts.
7:50 PM May 15th from web in reply to thisisryanross

**

thisisryanross Book signing today, address and times on my website.
9:15 AM May 16th from TweetDeck

brendonuriesays @thisisryanross OMG, for real?! ill so be there.
10:02 AM May 16th from web in reply to thisisryanross

**

Brendon’s a bit nervous. God, he’s about to meet Ryan Ross, author of practically all the books on his "My Favs" shelf! Brendon doesn’t even know how to describe the way he feels when he reads one of Ryan Ross’ novels. Ryan Ross would probably be able to put it into words, though, because that’s what he does, and wonderfully, in Brendon’s opinion.

The thought of Ryan Ross some day putting Brendon’s crazy thoughts on paper makes him beam widely as he shuffles further down the line, closer and closer to the only person he’s ever had actual dreams about meeting. He jiggles the book in his hands, the one he’s about to have signed by Ryan Ross, his favorite author. It’s the first book Ryan Ross ever wrote, and it’s probably the one Brendon holds most dear to his heart, because it was the first of Ryan Ross he’d ever read, and also because there was a type of uncertainty, something in between the lines and lines of text on the pages that showed how insecure Ryan Ross was in his writing at the time. 

Maybe Brendon’s just imagining it though. When he forced his best friend Jon to read the book, Jon said he didn’t see any underlying insecurities, just saw an author who tried too hard to convey emotions with over-the-top adjectives and too many barely-understandable metaphors. Brendon didn’t speak to him for a week afterwards.

But now, the only thing standing between Brendon and Ryan Ross is six people, all smiling and waiting to get their books signed, too. Brendon’s going to be completely suave and cool, when he gets to the front of the line. He’s sure of it, and he even practiced what to say in the mirror for an hour before heading out.

**

thisisryanross Book signing went fairly well, except one strange moment.
7:39 PM May 16th from TweetDeck

brendonuriesays @thisisryanross oh hey, I was there! strange moment?
7:40 PM May 16th from web in reply to thisisryanross

thisisryanross @brendonuriesays Look, do I know you? Sorry, just, half of my @replies are from you and I’m wondering if I’m missing something.
7:41 PM May 16th from TweetDeck in reply to brendonuriesays