J-Hope

You were sitting on your bed, pouting while you stared at the ceiling. Your brother left to go buy some steaks but that was over an hour ago. Your stomach kept making noises. You stood up and skipped along the hallways until you stopped in front of your brother's room. His roommate was laying down on his bed with head phones on. You smiled and went over to the bed, sitting criss cross while looking at him.

"What?", he asked, opening one eye to look at you.

"I'm bored. And I'm hungry", you pouted.

"So? Your brother went to go buy steak", he said.

"He's taking long. He probably went over to his girlfriend's house", you said.

"Okay then", he said before closing his eyes again.

You still sat there staring at him. He felt you were still there so he took off his headphones and sat up.

"What?", he asked, slightly annoyed.

"Why are you always so mean to me? I never did anything to you", you said.

"Because you're annoying. You're like a fly. I wish I can swat you away", he said.

"Hobi, that's no way to talk to your roommate's little sister. Don't you know he can kick your ass?", you laughed.

"Yah, Jungkookie can't do anything. Now can I sleep?", he said before resting on his back again.

"But I'm bored and hungry. Can you cook for me?", you asked.

"No. You're 17. You have arms and legs. Walk over to the kitchen and cook something yourself", he said, closing his eyes.

You pouted and headed towards the kitchen. You hated how he treated you but you couldn't help it. You had a small crush on him. Plus, he's your brother's closest friend.

~~~

About a week later your friend invited you to a party. You wore a dress that you bought weeks ago but never put it on. You quickly did your hair and make up and headed towards the living room to look for your purse. While you looked behind the couches, Hoseok was reading a magazine but kept glancing at you.

"Yah, why are you dressed like that? Don't you know there are perverts lurking around?", Hoseok said, placing the magazine on the table in front of him.

"What do you care? I'm going out with friends", you said, finding your purse behind the pillow.

"Guy friends? Change into something else. That dress is an easy access", he said, standing and walking towards you.

"You're not the boss of me", you said, crossing your arms over your chest.

He walked closer to you until he had you backed up onto a wall. Your breathing was heavy as he glared right into your eyes.

"You don't want to get me angry. Go change", he ordered you.

"No", you said.

He slammed both of his hands on the wall, startling you. You kept questioning why Jungkook chose today to leave with his girlfriend on that trip. If he was here, he would've done something.

Hoseok's stare got more intense but then softened as he saw your expression. He moved his hands away and combed his hair with his fingers, sighing.

"At least...take a sweater", he muttered under his breath before walking towards his room.

You tilted your head and heard your phone beeping. Your friend was waiting outside.

~~~

During the party, your friend handed you a cup with alcohol in it. You don't drink, mostly because your brother never lets you but since he's not around, you decided to have fun. You kept drinking even when you couldn't keep your balance. Your friend eyed you head to toe and whispered in your ear.

"Wanna go upstairs?", he smiled softly.

"Uhh I'm tired", you blurred out while pointing at him.

"It's okay. You can rest up there if you want. I can take you home later", he said, helping you up.

He lead you towards the stairs but you were pulled away.

"Yah, don't you know you're not supposed to touch under age girls?? Especially when they're not capable of consenting. You can go to jail you know", Hoseok glared at your friend.

"Relax. I was taking her upstairs because she said she was tired. I offered to take her home", your friend said.

"Well now that I'm here, that won't be necessary", Hoseok muttered before helping you get into his car.

~~~

When you arrived home, Hoseok placed you on your bed, helping you take off your heels. He covered you with a blanket and kneeled down to push a few hairs behind your ear.

"Idiot, didn't I tell you to take a sweater?", he said.

You groaned and closed your eyes while waving your hands in the air.

"Hobi, why don't you notice me? Can't you see that I like you?? But you're always so mean to me. Is it because I'm younger than you? It's my birthday today. I'm 18 now. You can't see me as a little kid anymore. What do I have to do in order for you to see me?", you began to bawl out in tears.

He chuckled, finding how cute you look with flushed cheeks and ears.

"Don't laugh. It's not funny", you mumbled.

"Pabo, you must be really dumb. I do notice you. I noticed you from the first time we met..but that was two years ago and I couldn't show an interest in you because you were under age. I'm only trying to protect you. Anyways, we should talk in the morning when you're sober. You might not remember this conversation so get some sleep", he said.

He was about to walk away but you grabbed his wrist.

"Stay here with me", you said.

He smiled and nodded, taking off his shoes before getting on the bed. You rested your head on his shoulder and hummed as you closed your eyes.

~~~

The next morning you woke up with a huge head ache. Hoseok explained to you about the conversation you two had. You were embarrassed but he made sure to let you know that he has feelings for you too. You thought he was joking but when he placed his lips on yours, you knew you had to believe him.
________________________________

Y'all know who makes my heart flutter? Bi from The A-Code. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go see their cover for Airplane Pt. 2. Bi will always be my girl crush. Just saying😅