Chapter-6

Rolli lazily extended her hand to grab her phone which had been ringing for quiet sometime. She lifted her head up when she couldn't reach her phone on the side table. Cursing the early morning caller, she answered without looking at the screen, ''who is it?''

''Me Princess!'' Came the response in husky voice

Rolli's eyes flew open, her Royal heritage wasn't known to anyone here as per her parents wish, ''I am no Princess, yet in every sense.'' She replied calm and alert.

''But you are one...for me.'' Replied the voice

She stayed quiet and then cursed, ''Sidhant ! You idiot!'' The caller laughed his heart out, her head turned to hear the footsteps and there he was , standing leaned against the wall smiling at her. She grinned and jumped out of the bed to welcome her friend, ''How come you are here?''

''Was on a break, so decided to tag along with Dad.'' He replied with a still holding her in a hug. Sidhant Raghuvanshi a royal by birth and a solider by heart. Older to Rolli by few years he had been training to be an defense personnel. They had met at a gathering when Rathore's had visited Ranawat Palace to celebrate the anniversary of Raksha and Aditya

''So, how is Raina?'' Rolli asked tongue in cheek. Raina had a strong crush on handsome Sidhhant which he brushed it off stating it to be her passing adolescent attraction, and he hated being teased about the same.

''Seriously! She is a kid.'' Siddhant replied irritated

''So , don't kids have right to love. And she believes you to be her true love. Plus, love sees no bars...that includes age.''

''Rolli she is 15, I am 21. Shut up for heaven sake.'' With that he marched off towards the main room to join Vikram.

Vikram smiled hearing the bickering voices, he shook his head. Rolli had an amazing quality of irritating anyone , anytime. And she just did the same with her best buddy.

''How do you tolerate her?'' He asked Vikram agitated

''The way you have been tolerating for so long, knowing she won't give up ever.'' Vikram replied calm with a smile.

Rolli walked into the room and plonked next to her brother, ''Hey bro, good morning!'' She said pulling his cheeks, he sat calm being used too all she did, and he hated.

''So what's the plan?'' Vikram asked. He was aware about the soft corner Siddhant held for Rolli, he hoped for something to work between them as Siddhant was a gem of a person.

''I don't know! I have all my hopes on Princess.'' He said, his eyes fixed on Rolli's face. She was lost for a moment, she had plans to meet Dev but refusing Siddhant was worse. After all, she had known him longer than Dev. Making a decision she smiled at her friend, ''Fine, I have classes in first half. Pick me up .'' Siddhant nodded as he left the room to get ready for her classes. Walking up she left the message for Dev about change in the plan.

***

Dev ruffled his wet hair, he was looking forward to his meeting with Rolli. He smiled at his reflection, she was so alive that it instantly filled him with the desire to leave all and just be with her.

She wasn't just pretty but very intelligent. One thing he loved most about her was she didn't believe in beating around the bush. She said what she felt, whether it was about being attracted to him or hating him for smiling less. She was sorted, in head and life. She believed in doing right and had told him straight that she would never do anything against her will or wish just to impress him, he fell for the brave girl that moment. He grinned wider, he wanted to smile more but that too had a condition, it should just be with her.