°•°•chapter three•°•°

"what're you drawing?" hoseok peeked over curiously, the other turning his body.

"it's a surprise." is all yoongi said. his therapist brought a notebook, and let him sketch away.

"its not that good, but here." their hands brushed, both of them feeling a spark of electricity, heating up their cheeks.

" their hands brushed, both of them feeling a spark of electricity, heating up their cheeks

"woah..." the red-head placed his hand over his mouth. "this is..."

"i know, it's bad-"

"are you kidding? it's amazing..and,.." hobi took a deep breath and engulfed yoongi in a hug;

"i'll never let you go." his soft voice whispered in the other's ear.

the older froze, not used to this type of affectionate contact.

he felt tears prick in his eyes, wrapping his arms around his waist and buring his head in the crook of his neck. (So many his's jesus christ)

they stayed like that for a while, not caring that hoseok's time was up and he had to go.

"..can I keep this..?" he asked.

yoongi sniffled, "i guess.." he rubbed his sore eyes lazily.

"sorry for crying on you, you must think I'm a crybaby..."

"no, I don't." hobi ruffled his hair playfully. "i don't mind, not at all."

then he layed a gentle kiss on the other's forehead.

"s-see you next time!" he ran out, a blushing mess..

[ 🥀 ]

A/N: I was late to school because of this so be grateful

have a lovely day~

💜💞💝💞💝💞💜