Chapter 15

Yo! Ah, so Summer holidays have begun and I just came back from Spain where I was on holiday for 10 days. I am a happy little girl right now~

Also, I have been practicing sooo much Basketball lately, my friend and I are going to revive the Girl's Basketball Team again ^.^ I'm either going to be the Center or Power Forward :)

Anyways, enough about me~

I MADE A TRAILER FOR THIS STORY! IT'S ON THE SIDE! (The first half is a little intro and the second is the actual trailer, its only 1 min 30 seconds so just watch it all hahaha)

On to the story!

Enjoy!

~Wolfie

______________________________

RECAP!

"No formalities!" Fuu hit Gaara's back, much like a blonde haired ninja who contained the Kyuubi.

"...Why do both Jinchuuriki's have to hit me for being formal...?" He muttered in annoyance.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and a man with a bandana on his head and trench coat stood in the doorway with many other Chuunin behind him.

"Silence maggots!" All eyes were facing him. "The First Exam is about to begin."

All three Jinchuuriki's glanced at each other, Naruto, Fuu and Gaara, and smirked. 'Let it begin.'

END RECAP!

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 15 - The First Exam

Naruto's eyes flitted around the room quickly, tapping the pencil onto the paper full of questions in front of him. Even though he had gotten smarter, he had no idea what the answers were... He was more of, ah, an offensive player in a formation, not the tactician. Although it worse comes to worse, he could pull it off, but he would rather leave that to Sakura, she had the potential. However, Naruto was by no means a pushover.

'Get the mental link working Kurama!' Naruto hissed inside his mind.

'I am kit, I have to exclude everyone else's minds first, and you have no idea what runs through you teenagers through puberty. It's scarring.'

'I really don't care about that, is it working yet?'

'Well do you hear their voices? No, so it isn't working yet- Wait, here it is.' Kyuubi noted and confirmed, Naruto breathed a sigh of relief.

'Can you guys hear me?' He spoke mentally.

'Yep!'

'Yes.'

Naruto smiled and nodded, 'So you know right? We have to find a way to cheat? You guys got any ideas?'

'... I'm finished already Naruto.' Gaara said in monotone. 'I used my sand eye.'

'Mou Gaara-kun is so stingy! Why don't you tell us the answers then!?' Fuu said, Naruto could practically see her pouting and crossing her arms in annoyance.

'Are you too lazy to do it yourself?'

'YES!' Naruto and Fuu cried, they didn't want to even try to be caught trying to cheat, so the easiest way was doing this.

"A-Are you okay Naruto-kun?" Naruto had to double check that this voice was actually coming from beside him and not in his head, he turned and looked at Hinata who was red faced.