Back to the present

It was a gloomy and cloudy morning

It was a gloomy and cloudy morning. The rain was torrential. The surrounding was tranquil and the only sound that could be heard was the rain enveloping the ground into its embrace. The weather was quite comfortable. The sight of the trees getting refreshed by the touch of rain and dancing in the directions of the wind was mesmerising. Even though the morning was gloomy but I enjoyed that kind of weather.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was 6:30 am in morning.

'I am early' I thought.

As much as I enjoy sleeping but waking up early in the morning was a routine. I prefer to utilize my time rather than wasting it by fooling around, not that I have anybody to fool around with. I decided to get up and get dressed for school.
Since it was a cold day I decided to wear something simple and comfortable. So I chose something like it.
Makeup was never my thing as it made me feel heavy. I just applied sunscreen and tied my hair into a ponytail

I went to make my own breakfast as my mother was still sleeping. I was not feeling that hungry. So, I decided to just grab an apple and go by leaving a note for my mother.

As I was heading to the school I was having a feeling of uneasiness. Although I knew I was going to get bullied today like I do every day but it was a different feeling. A feeling which I experience when something is coming.

As I head to school I saw there were very few people who have arrived. Mostly couples who came to spend some quality time with each other.
Some were talking to each other normally while blushing while others were just eating up each other's faces.

"Disgusting" I mumbled to myself

I left that place as soon as possible and went towards the empty area.

'Let's just read some books to kill time' I huffed to myself and head to the library.

I went to the library and it was empty. I selected one book and sat at one of the desks near the window. I read until the bell rang as a sign that students should be in their classrooms.
I went down the hallway and saw a lot of students have arrived. Of course, like always they did not miss to give me that disgusting look.
I ignored them and continued my journey to the classroom.
I reached to be greeted by an empty classroom and started to settle for the next class. After I was done I started to read my book.

I was reading, I heard footsteps entering the classroom. I didn't bother to look up as I was used to it... The footsteps stopped in front of me yet I did not lookup. The person spoke

"Hey there slut" The voice spoke in a mocking tone

I still did not bother to look up as I knew who it was and this situation had kind of become like a daily routine. Then all of a sudden my arm being held into an extremely tight grip. Although, it hurt a lot but still managed to have a poker face.
I did not want to look up as I don't want to ruin my mood. But I had no other option but to look at the figure standing in front due to the pressure on my arm.