Souls and Destiny

Harry entered the dusty shop, nervously looking at Cadence who stood outside the shop. Cadence gave Harry a thumbs-up and walked off hurriedly. Harry swallowed hard and slowly crept further into the darkness. The shop was old and had an aura in it that was powerful, but to Harry it was like a small tingling he could feel going up his spine. He walked up to a dusty counter and looked around the empty shop, his throat starting to swell with fear. 

"H-Hello?" He called nervously. 

The only thing that returned his calls was the sound of his own voice echoing back to him. A small breeze came towards him, dust flowing heavily through the air. Harry scrambled backwards from the approaching mass of darkness that was rushing towards him. He let out a shout of horror and climbed onto an ancient chair to keep his feet out of the swirling darkness that was reaching for the bottom of his pants. Harry looked around for an adult, his eyes slowly covering with darkness and closed them tightly. Voices came from the swirls that were surrounding him. 

"Help us, please God help us" "the pain! The pain!" the sounds of millions of screams pierced Harry's ears and he curled up on the chair and clamped his hands over his ears. "Master! Save us!" 

"Enough!" an old voice demanded from nearby. "Leave him be!" 

Harry curled tighter in his chair and rocked back and forth. The darkness retreated back into the floorboards faint laughter trailing behind, tainting Harry's mind with fear. The man came towards Harry,the floorboards squeaking slightly. 

"It's alright, son. They are gone." the voice said kindly. 

"Wh-what was th-that?" Harry asked, eyes clamped shut. 

"Nargles, I assume. Oh, hello, Luna." the man said, turning away from Harry. 
Harry opened his eyes and looked through blurry tears to see a very blonde man kneeling in front of him and a girl a year younger than himself behind him,her head tilted.
"No, Daddy. Those weren't Nargles. Nargles fill the head. This one... They filled his whole body." She looked at Harry and said in a kind voice "The soul is thought to be in the head, you know. Nargles try to eat them. Whickersnacks also are attracted to our heads, but that's because they are looking for knowledge." she frowned a little "but you seem to have neither. You're different, Harry Potter." 

"How did you-?"

"It's a gift. Usually I can see people's auras. That's that little light that shines through the skin from our souls. But you don't have one." she tilted her head "The only light I see is a faint gold one from your forehead. The only person in the world who is known for Gold on his forehead is Harry Potter. It's quite simple. However what I don't understand is why Harry Potter is disguise-"
"Xenophilius! There you are! So glad I caught you. I almost forgot to tell you when you're holder will come in- oh! Hello!" the old old man tilted his head as if almost studying Harry for something before turning to look at the younger man "I will have it finished tomorrow evening, if you and Luna would like to join me for dinner I will give it to you tomorrow."

"We would be delighted, Olivander. For now we must retreat. farewell." the two left through the door, Luna the blonde girl looked back at Harry with a soft frown. One that seemed out of place on the soft spoken child. 

"But Daddy why doesn't he have a soul?" Harry heard her ask from inside the shop. 

"I'd wondered when I would be seeing you in here, Mister Potter." Harry was seriously starting to wonder why he even bothered with the disguise if everyone knew who he was anyway "It seems like only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands."