Bonus Chapter | Happy

~Even if I die, it's only you~

a d e l i n

"Oh my God, why am I so nervous." I whisper, shifting from one foot to the other.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, Addie." Ash's comforting voice reaches my ear through the phone.

"He'll be really happy. You're fretting over useless things." Candi adds.

"Exactly." Jas's voice soon follows after.

I take a deep breath before speaking again "Thank you girls so much for everything. You've kept this news secret from each of your husbands and at the same time you've calmed me down each time I had second thoughts."

"We'll always be there for you Ads." Candi says to which I smile brightly.

"You have no idea how bad I've wanted to tell Aaron." Jas tells me and before I can reply Ash pipes in "I can bet that both Noah and Aaron will practically jump around the whole house once they know."

"I don't doubt it. Girls I have to go now. I'll talk to you soon." I try to keep the nervousness out of my voice as I say the sentences.

"Best of luck!" All three of them say in unison.

Biting my lip, I end the call and glance around for a final overview. Satisfied with the results I'm about to take a seat but the sound of the door opening causes my eyes to widen.

Silently cursing I start to fidget as the sound of the door closing is followed by strong strides and soon enough two strong arms I know too well wrap around my torso.

"How is my Starlight today?" Caleb says as he places a kiss on cheek which manages to immediately relaxe me "Damn, I missed you."

"I'm fine and I missed you too." I smile as I turn to face him. He still manages to take my breath away each time I look at him. "Now go freshen up so we can eat dinner. I'm hungry."

"You should've eaten without me." He reprimands before connecting his lips with mine for a sweet delicate kiss.

Pulling away I mock glare at him "You know that I like to eat with you." As an answer he only shakes his head with a smile etched on his face before going into our room to change.

Moving to the table I take a seat and eye each of Caleb's favourite dishes I made today. It only takes a few minutes before Caleb walks out with a grin on his face.

"Is it a special occasion today?" He questions as he comes to sit beside me and immediately starts to pile things on my plate but as he's about to add the grilled chicken I stop him.

"Don't you want this?" He eyes me with furrowed brows, confusion clear on his face. I shake my head silently as an answer. I've been very sensitive to different types of food since they cause nausea and immediately make me want to puke just by the sight of them.

"Why? You love this. Are you feeling alright, gorgeous?" He let's go of the fork and places his warm hand on my forehead but I gently take it in mine and settle it on my lap.

"Well, I love it but right now our baby is making me not want to eat it." I smile weakly at him, my anticipation to see his reaction clawing sanity away with each second.

A moment of silence passes before Caleb looks at me with eyes as wide as saucers and he whispers so quietly that I hardly manage to hear it "Our baby?"

Nodding my head, I reply "We're having a baby." And before I know it I'm in the air with Caleb laughing as he spins me around.

"We're going to be parents. I'm going to be a father, gorgeous!" He grins as he puts me down and pulls me in for a deep kiss and both of us smile through it.

My eyes water as I pull away and rest my hand on his cheek to which Caleb turns his head and kisses my palm before whispering "I love you." He bends down and places a kiss on my stomach before saying "And I love you too little one."

He stands up and wraps me in a warm tight hug and I feel wetness meet my shoulder "Don't cry love." I say gently as I run my hand through his hair and my own tears start to fall.

"I'm very happy." He looks at me with shining brown eyes and tear stained cheeks.

Brushing away the droplets of water I reply with a grin on my face "Me too."

SURPRISE !!And you guys thought you'd read the end of Caleb and Adelin's story, well you were wrong!I know this is a short one but I still hope that you enjoyed and liked this chapter

SURPRISE !!
And you guys thought you'd read the end of Caleb and Adelin's story, well you were wrong!
I know this is a short one but I still hope that you enjoyed and liked this chapter.
I do miss the Crossroads gang but the "Trial and Error" gang is keeping me busy.
As always I love you guys. Thank you for the support.
Until next time
Xoxo
💙