| twelve.

--excuse the misspelled errors in this chapter, i wrote this in a rush so i didn't have enough time to re-read it. anyways, enjoy!!

_______

FINNS POV;

FINNS POV;

"alright everyone i have a bulletproof plan.", caleb spoke.

"i don't think we should do this anymore. i mean yeah y/n and wyatt did leave us here, but they are still apart of the lunatics.", sadie said. "yeah.", jaeden said. i nodded in unison with the rest of the lunatics, except for iris and caleb.

"no!", caleb said as he slammed his fists on the metal table. "they left us here to die, and that's something we can never forgive them for. im going to kill them both whether you all like it or not.", he said. "i'm in", iris spoke as she raised her hand.

"don't you fucking dare!" i yelled. "what are you going to do about it pretty boy?", caleb taunted. "finn please don't make a scene. calm down.", millie said as she laid her hand on my back. "can caleb, you need to shut the fuck up. you are not going to kill wyatt and y/n. i'm sure they'll come back and get us anyways.", millie continued. "fuck you.", caleb responded.

i clenched my jaw and i dug my nails into the palm of my hand out of anger. i needed to protect y/n... i need to make up what i have done for her... because.. i love her. "anyways, i'll tell you the plan after this lunch ends.", caleb spoke to iris.

i'm going to kill them both with my bare hands. they are not going to touch my y/n.

CALEBS POV;

the bell for lunch to end rang and we all dispersed into our small cells. iris sat on my bed and spoke, "so whats the plan?". "we leave tonight. i already know where they have gone to.", i said. "where?", she asked.

"the delinquents. its easy. wyatt was apart of them and they have houses everywhere. i'm pretty sure they have one here about three miles from this shit-hole. meet me outside of your cell at 1 am.", i said. she nodded in response and left my cell.

i smirked to myself, "you just wait y/n and wyatt... you just wait."

-time skip-

(1:00 am.)

i slipped on my shoes and ran out of my cell to meet iris by her cell. she was there waiting for me, just as planned. "you ready?", i asked her. she smiled and nodded.

we started sprinting down the long corridors until we reached the two main big doors that lead you out of this place. we made our way past the doors and my lungs filled with the cool air. i smiled out of satisfaction as i kept sprinting.

iris close behind me, we reached the gate; we opened it and left...

FINNS POV;

i looked at the time and it was 1:30am. 'they should be asleep by now', i said to myself as i quietly walked out of my cell. i eventually reached calebs room and i quietly opened his door. 'this is it. its time for you to finally die.', i said to myself again. i fully opened the door to see a perfectly made bed. "what the fuck?", said. i ran to iris' room to see the same thing. "dammit!", i screamed as i sat down and pulled my knees to my chest.

'im sorry i cant save you y/n. why do i always end up hurting you.', i thought as my eyes filled with tears. i stood up from where i was sitting and began punching the hard cement wall. i deserved to feel this pain. i deserve this for hurting y/n. i deserve this; i kept telling myself after every hard punch. i kept going until couldn't feel my hands anymore, but i kept going. i couldn't stop.

jaeden opened his cell door and ran over to me. "stop! finn what are you doing?! fucking stop!!", he yelled at me. i didnt stop. the tears and blood kept flowing. jeaden grabbed my wrists and said, "finn, why are you doing this?".

"because im a fucking asshole! i feel so bad for hurting y/n like that and now caleb and iris are out there probably shooting her in the chest right now! im so sorry, y/n forgive me!!", i said as tears streamed down my face. jaeden looked shocked at what i just said...why?

"whats your problem?", i asked him as i ripped my arms out of his grip. "nothing... its just.. i never knew you had feelings.", he said. "well i do, so get off my dick.", i said back to him. i stormed off to my cell and sat down on my bed. i looked at my bloody hands that had white bone peeking out from each of my open wounded knuckle.

"fuck."

CALEBS POV;

"caleb i need to stop. im about to fucking die over here.", iris said as she lightly jogged.

"fine we can take a rest over here at this quarry.", i told her.

_________________

im back again!! i missed yall

anyways i wanted to say that i love you guys!!

-lyla