13|Sei Mio

vote | comment | follow

"Is this your way of bribing me?" Ameena asked curiously eyeing the ice cream shop they were in. It was cute and small, located at the very edge of town neatly tucked between a book shop to the left and thrift store to the right.

The walls were made with red bricks, jagged cracks appearing at the top before disappearing behind Tumblr quotes and random black and white pictures of people framed on the walls. A glass display counter stood on one end, displays of different ice creams from caramel to mocha fraps and oatmeal. All sorts of flavors. Apart from the teenager who stood behind the counter busy texting away on her phone, occasionally popping her bubblegum, it was only the two of them.

Them and the fat orange tabby cat that lounged on the window sill, tail swaying back and forth lazily as its green eyes lazily gazed outside the window.

How Alex found such a cafe will forever be a mystery to her.

It was like ice cream heaven and it took every fiber in her body not to jump up and down squealing like a kid walking into a candy store. She wasn't good at hiding just how food and sweet stuff impacted her life and Alex knew.

Must've been one of the reasons as to why he brought her here.

Seemingly noticing his intentions, Ameena couldn't help the scowl that formed on her lips as her gaze flickered back to the greek god like specimen that sat directly opposite her, texting.

As always, he looked undeniably drop dead gorgeous in black pants, black pressed shirt and black tie hidden underneath a slim fitting black coat. The sides of his hair were trimmed short to the skull complimenting his dark shadow, the obsidian dark hair at the top slicked back with gel. His injury seemed to have partially healed considering he could rotate his shoulder back and forth.

He looked out of place in such a bright cafe. If anything, he looked like something dark and demonic amidst all the cheerful colors and flavors of ice-cream. Even the cat took a double take at Alex when they stepped in.

"I'm insulted if you think that was my intention." Alex tucked away the phone he was texting into his back pocket turning his silver gaze to hers.

Ameena shrugged leaning back on her chair, "Well I hardly know your intentions."

And it was true in its own way. As much as she tried, Ameena could never really see behind his actions. One moment he was gone for years without a word or contact, the next he was back and bending her over the kitchen counter whispering dirty Italian words in her ear.

They were fighting then making out with just as much harshness and violence.

As much as she hated it, the dark side of her loved it. Loved the anger filled lust, the feel of his heated kiss on her sensitive skin, skilled fingers working her to an orgasm, the length of his dick pressed on her aching core grinding into her. Hell, she'd spread her legs like nutella for him anytime, any day.

And she despised herself for it. For feeling that way towards a man that left her and their relationship, but here she was-

Ameena's eyes narrowed as Alex ignored her statement and plucked a plastic menu placed on the table, silver eyes slowly scouring the written delicacies. "The salted caramel looks good," she didn't miss the wicked glint in his eyes as they flickered to her knowing very well salted caramel was also her favorite. "Yes?"

She was a hardcore salted caramel fan.

"I used to like it," Ameena shrugged nonchalantly and picked a menu as well, "But that was nine years ago," she spoke letting her gaze slide over the myriads of flavors. She wasn't really looking though, all her senses were wide awaked and focused at Alex and his musky scent with a hint of just enough spice to engulf her in a blanket.