Insecurity (Kaede x Fem! Saihara)

(I have a lot of requests but man, I just needed this rn so bear with me lol
Anyway prompt: Shina (Saihara) is a cross-dressing girl lol so male pronouns and name will be used first)

"Saihara-kun, you said you discovered something?" Kaede asked. Shuuichi nodded his head. "I found something out about the library to be exact. I'll show you so please meet me in the library." He then elaborated. Kaede nodded. "I got you!" She said confidently. "When should I meet you?" She then asked. "I would say before nighttime, just to be safe." He replied. Then, they departed for the moment.

The time came and Kaede met Shuuichi in the library as promised. "I realized this bookshelf can actually move and it seems to hide a door." He explained before demonstrating. He reached his hand to the bookshelf and it slid open, revealing a door. "Oh, so there's a hidden room?" Kaede asked curiously and Shuuichi nodded. "I can't seem to open it though, it looks like it requires a key. Specifically, a key card." He elaborated as he pointed at a slot on the door. "Do you think it can give a clue on how to get out of here?" Kaede asked. Shuuichi nodded. "I believe so. But first, we need to find a way to open it." He explained. Before they could say anything else, the nighttime announcement went off. Abiding by the rules, they went to the dormitory as fast as they could before they could be caught.

Kaede went to her dorm, waving Shuuichi goodbye. She pondered in her room, wondering what plan can work. She then felt a lightbulb go off. "I should share my plan with him!" She exclaimed and zipped out of her dorm. Kaede couldn't afford to let sleep slip her plan out of her hands, she had to tell Shuuichi as soon as possible.

Unable to contain her excitement, she forgot to knock and opened his door. "Saihara-kun! I got—" before she could finish, she saw Shuuichi had his back facing her. He was in a white undershirt and still had his pants on. He looked back and his face mixed into one of shock. "A-Akamatsu-san! L-learn to knock!" He exclaimed, not turning his body. Kaede blushed. "Ah, I-I'm really sorry! I didn't know you were changing!" She exclaimed in apology. "Please just button up your shirt, I have something really important to say." Kaede then ordered, looking away.

Shuuichi blushed. "N-no, just tell me tomorrow..." he said sheepishly. "I can't! I don't know if I'll remember by then!" Kaede exclaimed stubbornly. "W-write it down or something!" Shuuichi then said, his tone defensive. Kaede was taken aback. "I-I'm sorry!" Shuuichi then said, turning away. Kaede's face then twisted into one of curiosity and worry. "Saihara-kun, are you hiding something from me?" She asked. Shuuichi tensed up. "N-no! N-not at all!" He exclaimed. "Why won't you turn to face me?" Kaede then asked. "B-because a girl can't look at a man's bare chest!" Shuuichi stubbornly exclaimed, a blush on his face. "It can't be that bad!" Kaede tried to reassure. It's not like she had an attraction to men, so it's not that bad, right?

Then without thinking, Kaede stepped into the room, making sure to close the door behind her, and turned his body by his shoulder. Shuuichi covered his face. "P-please don't hate me.." He then sheepishly said. Kaede didn't know why he said until she looked down and blushed.

His shirt was open by a bit. Instead of a man's flat chest, there was a pair of breasts. From the look of it, they didn't seem very small at all, but rather the opposite. How did Shuuichi manage to hide them so well? "W-wait! W-what?! T-that's not a man's bare chest at all!" Kaede exclaimed. Shuuichi shushed her. "P-please don't make a big deal!" Shuuichi begged. "Right... sorry for making a big deal..." Kaede apologized. Kaede then looked away awkwardly. "So... do I call you 'Saihara-san?'" She asked. "I mean, it's too late so you might as well... just please don't say it in front of everyone else though..." Shuuichi then responded.

Even if Kaede did feel a little bit of shock, to be honest, she wasn't very surprised. She always thought Shuuichi looked way too pretty to be a boy. She turned to face Shuuichi again. "So, why are you hiding this?" She asked. "Because... I..." Shuuichi couldn't finish his, or rather, her sentence. "I mean I won't force you to tell me if you don't want to but we're both girls here, so you can tell me!" Kaede then said, taking the other girls hands into her own. Shuuichi blushed profusely. "I'm rather insecure about my body..." She then coughed up. "Why? You're so pretty!" Kaede replied with a smile. Shuuichi just looked away. "A-Akamatsu-san..." she just said softly.

Again without thinking, Kaede just reached in and hugged the other girl. "In fact! You're so cute! Definitely too cute to be a boy!" She squealed. "P-please—" before Shuuichi could finish her sentence, Kaede dug her face in her chest. "And they're so soft!" She exclaimed, practically squealing. "Y-you're being too enthusiastic..." Shuuichi murmured. Kaede didn't reply. "But I'm glad at least you're not disgusted... after all, I do like you but I feared that if I were to express it, you'd only like me as a boy and then get disgusted if I told the truth..." Shuuichi then said softly. Kaede looked up at the other girl. "Oh, I don't really like guys that way so I was nervous when you did seem to show a little interest in me since I really didn't want to turn you down." Kaede replied in a reassuring tone. "R-really?" Shuuichi barely choked out.

Kaede took her face out of the other girl's chest. "Yeah!" She exclaimed. "Oh! Oh! I'm really curious! If your name is not really Shuuichi, then what is it?" Kaede asked. The other girl looked away. "R-right... i-its actually Shina..." she replied softly. Kaede let out another hushed squeal. "That's such a cute name!" She exclaimed. "T-truth is, I didn't exactly ask to pose as a boy, I-I just wanted to hide my body..." Shina then confessed. She then turned to Kaede. "It just so happened that monokuma decided that I should go under the alias of Shuuichi Saihara." She then added. Kaede's eyes then sparkled and she clasped Shina's hands into her own. "Then, can I ask Shirogane-san to make you a skirt? It'll be a long one if you want, I promise! Though it would be a bit of a bummer to hide your curves..." Kaede then suggested. "N-no, i-it's fine! I-I told you to keep it a secret!" Shina then exclaimed, trying to keep her tone hushed. "Ah right, I'm sorry..." Kaede replied, soft disappointment in her voice.

Shina then looked at Kaede intensely. "Y-you do promise to keep this between us, right?" She asked. Kaede nodded. "I swear I will!" She said with determination. Shina smiled softly. "Thank you, Akamatsu-san..." she said. "It's no problem!" Kaede replied. She then looked at the door. "Uh... I should probably leave now before anyone gets the wrong idea..." Kaede said awkwardly, letting go of Shina's hands. "Ah right. I'll see you tomorrow, Akamatsu-san." Shina said softly. And like that, Kaede waved the other girl goodbye and left Shina's dorm.

As Kaede entered her dorm, she realized something. "Shoot! I forgot to tell her my plan!" She said to herself. Well, it was too late now. All Kaede could do is hope that she will remember her plan tomorrow.