Twenty-Eight

WARNING:

This is a filler chapter which means it will be boring, uncreative, and well boring.

Anyways, thank you for the views and votes!

Make sure to listen to RM's mixtape! 🗣💜

"Yah!" You protested. "Jeon Jungkook that's not fair!"

"How is it not fair?" He laughed.

"Because you're cheating!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I'm not!" He laughed. "I swear I'm not!"

"Then what's that under your thigh?" You questioned.

He fell silent and a few moments later he smirked. "Why were you looking at my thighs, babe?"

"Don't change the subject! You're cheating!" You pouted after taking the card from under his thigh.

"Yah, Jungkook! This is why I don't like playing with you." Taehyung protested.

"Sad part is: I don't even need to cheat to win a game against the two of you." Jungkook said and you opened your mouth to form a "o", clearly offended.

Jungkook noticed and quickly tried to fix things.

"No, babe. I meant against Tae." He said while grabbing you by your waist pulling you towards him.

"You said what you said! You can't take it back now!" You slapped his hands away, but it didn't work, of course.

"I'll buy you buffalo boneless wings if you forgive me." He said and you froze.

"Keep talking." You said immediately interested.

"And I'll buy your favorite dessert after."

"Deal." You smiled and turned to him. You sat on his lap and snaked your arms around him, hugging him tightly just as he did.

Taehyung cleared his throat.

You both turned your attention to him.

"Are you not going ti apologize for what you said?" Tae said.

"Tae, we both know you suck at playing Uno." Jungkook mocked.

"True, but I still have feelings, y'know?"

"Fine, I'll buy you ice cream after this." Jungkook rolled his eyes while Tae happily clings to his other side.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Here's another sucky chapter! I'm so sorry! Anyways, check out my other book as well!

Have a great day, loves! 🗣💜