Blind!Reader x Eren: Darkness

Requested by XSweets_and_MadnessX and sanainui!

Enjoy~

"The optical nerve is damaged severly. I'm sorry, but there are no possibilities to recover your sight, ms. (l/n)." The doctor said, taking off his glasses.

Eren suddenly felt you cling to him tighter.

"(y/n)..." He purred, pulling you closer. Your sight was blurry and dark around the edges. You couldn't even recognize Eren, your boyfriend.

You cried silently in Eren's arms as he guided you home.

"Are you sure you don't want me to look after you? I could call in sick and-"

"No, no. You have to go to work, Eren. You still have to go to college, remember?" You smiled, Eren nodded, kissed your head and left. You sighed and sat down on the sofa.

When Eren later returned, he was surprised to see you sitting in the dark, alone and idle.

"(y/n)? Why don't you turn the lights on?" Eren asked, plopping down next to you.

"No thank you," you mumbled, "I'm trying to get myself used to the dark. Since, well...you know." You gave a dry half-hearted laugh.

"Hey...uhm..." Eren scratched the back of his head, trying to make a conversation. You leaned on his chest and felt Eren wrap an arm around you.

"I'm scared..."

"Of what?"

"Of having to wake up one day, only to be greeted by darkness."

Eren pulled you closer until you ended up straddling him. He played with your hair while he gently rubbed your back. He gave you a kiss and hummed softly.

"Eren?"

"Yes, cupcake?"

"Promise me you'll never leave me even if I contiue to go blind. That you'll allow me to make your voice my light in my dark world?"

"I promise."

Requests are still ON HOLD!!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!