Vlog #13 : 3AM Challenge

Insert scary bgm on the intro

"THERE'S A GHOST CHASING ME"

****

"Wassup guys, we're finally back with our new video" The two of them clapped together.

"So the title is really scary. I'm really scared right now" Sana admitted.

"It's 2:40 AM right now and we decided to accept the 3AM challenge" Tzuyu said with a smile on her face causing for Sana to snake her arms around Tzuyu's waist.

"I'm scared" Tzuyu then patted her girlfriend's head to calm her down.

"Comment down if ever the camera caught something scary" Tzuyu said while staring at the camera intently.

"Did you saw that?" Tzuyu asked to tease her girlfriend and Sana widened her eyes while looking at Tzuyu.

"You saw something? I'm hella scared. Let's go home, Tzuyuuuuu" Sana whined while shaking the younger girl.

"Let's wait until the time reach 3AM" Tzuyu said as she flipped her phone on the camera to show the real time right now.

Sana is so nervous and she can't help but cover her eyes from time to time. They said there's a lot of ghosts at that quiet and cold road. They chose this place to prove if it's true or not.

They heard a loud sound causing for Sana to drop the camera on the ground.

"This is my camera"

"It's not my fault"

"You know that it has a lot of vids on it"

"I told you, I'm scared"

You can hear them bickering on the video because Sana dropped Tzuyu's camera and now there's a small crack on the side of the lens.

Tzuyu fixed it as she film their face once again. Sana looks mad right now and she's now crossing her arms with furrowed eyebrows.

Tzuyu surely noticed it and she finds her really cute when she's mad.

"Babygirl, I'm sorry" Tzuyu then wrapped her arms around Sana's shoulder and started sniffing the latter's hair.

"Heyyy, look at me" Tzuyu said with her softest voice. She kissed Sana's earlobe and she tighten her grip on her girlfriend's shoulder.