Chapter Ten

"Fifth Year"

•••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••

"Wow, the two of you are actually really cute."

Timothée and I turned around to face the owner of the voice.  There, in front of us, was a really pretty brunette girl with a big smile on her face.

Olivia Warren.

"Thank you!" I replied with a warm smile, after sharing a look with Tim. "And you're really pretty."

"Me? Mate, have you seen yourself? You're the definition of gorgeous!" She told me with a disbelieving laugh, before pointing between Tim and I. "It's honestly not fair how hot the too of you are!"

Wow, it's really hard to hate this girl.

"Alright, quick question and answer honestly." I started, sharing a look with Timothée. "What do you think of half-bloods and magical creatures?"

"Is this a test?" She asked me, nervously.

"Absolutely!"

"I don't understand why blood status is such a big deal. I mean if you have magic then you shouldn't be prohibitive from using it." Olivia told us, making a smile form on mine and Tim's faces.

"And magical creatures?" I asked, trying to contain my smile from her previous answer.

"I'm absolutely fascinated by them! The different species and habits just amazes me!" She gushed, making a grin form on my face.

"You, I like you. I demand that we keep her." I told her, before telling the last bit to the rest of the group.

Olivia let out a sigh of relief and sat down next to James and Sirius. We all continued to talk and joked a majority of dinner, before Lily eventually joined us.