4.4 The Stubborn Lang Yuan

Despite being an introvert, Lang Yuan is still updated to what is the trend of the masses. His family is poor but it doesn't mean that Lang Yuan didn't have the usual things every teenager would crave for. He owned a smartphone that he won from a lottery. He also has some few Gameboys that was handed down by his older brothers, and sooner would be handed down to the younger siblings.

So when it comes to trends, Lang Yuan is still informative. On the century he was given birth, writing and art became widespread that bookstores would often be filled with people to buy any books ranging from engineering topics to manga scripts. He has both a few of fiction books whenever the store will have a discount sale for every certain number of purchases.

When Lang Yuan is already fourteen, the trend of the hardbound books changed. Electronic devices became popular. News and movies that can only be seen on newspapers and TVs can now be watched on phones. Pictures can also be taken without a real camera. Music can be played without a CD or mp3 player. And of course, web novels welcomed the era.

He has read many stories that can't be published through paper but can be posted from writing sites. There is more variety than the known local bookstore. The fiction stories are also diverse. It is not the usual damsel in distress and the knight in shining armor stories. There are more stories, fiction to non-fiction, which can affect the readers.

He stumbled over many topics in the internet. And one of this close to death discovery is searching BL. Yes, Lang Yuan has met about this genre before. It is a story of two men. A story of no matter how many naked ladies would come to the male lead, the male lead only has eyes to that one tsundere man that will take a hundred times courting before the bed scene arrives.

Actually, Lang Yuan didn't care at all! In his situation right now, he could tell the resemblance of the story where the characters is the emperor and some little virgin shou that will have his chrysanthemum broken after the pa pa pa. No matter what the shou do, he can never escape from the emperor and everyday would be full of rolling on the sheets.

Lang Yuan is worried ba! He can't help touching his ass wondering when will it be broken. He should be careful.

He should not drop the soap!

The laughing voice of Zhong Song echoed through the hall sweetly like birds chirping in nature. But for Lang Yuan ears, it only sounded some Dracula laughing shit like those in a horror movie. He is currently doing a dogeza, his head bowed touching the ground with his nose still dripping blood. JiDan is on his side, happily disturbing the sit-kneeling Minister Jiang XeXun.

"Sorry... I just can't... no I have to stop... Ha ha ha," Zhong Song is still laughing.

Emperor Yu XueQin ignored the mad man. Instead, his gaze is focused towards the shivering rabbit in front of him. They returned to the hall after the grand chase (It's not grand, actually). Yu XueQin sat on the highest chair with the servants and guards on his side. Zhong Song is rather leaning on a lower chair because the chair can't hold his laughing self very much.

The emperor asked, "What seems to be the problem?"

Lang Yuan knows that the majesty is talking to him. He lowered his body more, to what his head could still be any lower than the ground.

"The servant committed a crime, your majesty. This servant will receive any punishment other than death, your majesty."

"Oh? So finally recognized me now?"

The figure nodded in fear.

"Phew, that almost killed me," Zhong Song finally consumed his laughing gas. He playfully walked towards Lang Yuan and scanned the boy.