Lolo 💋🍒 Part I

"Darn you, Austin!" Camila blurted out as she turns off her phone after her boyfriend, Austin, broke up with her through a phone call. "Such a jerk! You ass! You better not show up o me or I'll shove your face on the ground!" she added as she opened her car door forcefully.

She went inside her car and slapped the steering wheel in anger.

"I hate you so much! Argh!" Camila angrily said as she took her car keys and turned on her car.

It was already midnight and she wanted to cool down her mind. She wanted to get drunk and distract herself.

Camila drove until she stopped over at an open club and without doubt, she went out of her car.

"Excuse me, ma'am? Can I see your I.D?" the bouncer standing by the entrance said.

Camila took her wallet from her bag and showed him her I.D. The 6-feet tall bouncer took the I.D with a doubtful look.

"Are you sure this is real? You seem like you're a minor, ma'am," the bouncer said while giving back Camila's I.D. "No kids allowed in the club," he added looking at Camila who's wearing a black skirt and black sleeveless crop top.

 "No kids allowed in the club," he added looking at Camila who's wearing a black skirt and black sleeveless crop top

Camila's eyes widened, her nose flared, and her ears turned red. She may seem like a rat against a bear but at that time, she didn't care and had no fear, especially because she's already upset with Austin and now this.

"So you think I'm lying?!" Camila crossed her arms and squinted her eyes. "How dare you accuse me of being a liar?!"

They caught the attention of the people outside the club and are all laughing because of Camila fighting against a man much taller and bigger than she is.

"Ma'am," the bouncer softly laughed and bended so he would be as tall as Camila. "Strictly no minors allowed. Do you even know what's inside here?"

Camila couldn't be any more furious. She's being belittled by the bouncer in front of a crowd watching and laughing at her.

Yes, he may be tall and big but what he said outraged her.

"You know what? I've been through a lot of shit today and don't wait for me to--"

"Let her in."

Camila wasn't able to finish her sentence when a raspy voice spoke behind her.

The bouncer stood still and looked at the person behind Camila who owned that voice.

"She's with me," the woman in black said.