Chapter: 7

Emma

"Luna, nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. In fact you are in spectacular shape. Even after...uhm I mean you just have to take it easy a wait a little, I believe in time you will remember everything" the doctor said as he took his leave. I sat there wondering why he was in such a hurry and why he seemed to be somewhat scared.

"Star do you know how I lost my memory?" I turn to face star who looked pale from my question. Something isn't right and I need to know just what it is.

"Star?"

"Hmm. Oh I uh...I believe that it is not my place to tell you Emma, but you can ask Alpha he might tell you. Now what do you want to do today?" Star knows something and is keeping it from me. I look at her for a moment then head for the door not answering her question.

"Emma wait where are you going. Alpha told me to stay with you at all times." Star says as she holds my arm. I look at her hand that had a firm grim on me. I yank my arm away from her and glare. "Tell your Alpha that I don't need a baby sitter. I am more than capable of taking care of myself. And star not to be rude but don't ever touch me again. Got it." I open the door and walk out leaving Star in the room calling my name.

As I walk out the building I make my way to the forest. I may not have my memory but I do know is that the forest has always been my favorite place. I walk through the woods letting my feet guid my way.

I stop when I reach a cave entrance that was hidden by thick vines that made the entrance seem like a wall. As I walk through the cave I find it odd how familiar this place was to me. Reaching the end of the cave I found a dead end. Inside the cave itself looked nothing interesting, that is until I found a secret opening. It was located in the dark part of the cave were a big rock stood hiding it.

Me being curious I go in. I stop my track right when I find myself in the most beautiful place I have ever seen. The view as breath taking. I never knew that a waterfall could be under ground. I didn't even know I was underground just through that the entrance of the cave was above ground. I think.

I shake my head and focused on the crystal clear water. I touch the cool water, moving my hand back and forth creating ripples. I smile as I watch the water still once again and see myself in the waters reflection.

A drop of water then feel on to the water making my image fade but when I expected my reflection to reappear it didn't. Instead I saw a teen couple holding hands as they walked side by side. Their backs were facing me as he hugged what I assume is his girlfriend, he then pulled back and kissed the girl lovingly. The girl seemed happy as she giggled when he whispered in her ear. The young man pulled out a beautiful necklace and put it on her. The scene then changes and the couple seemed a bit older the guy had brought the girl to this cave when the girl wasn't looking he got on his knee and took out a small box. As the girl turned she gasped at the sight of her boyfriend. She seemed to be crying as she nodded and wrapped her arms around him.

Another drop of water fell causing the scene to change again only this time the girl was on a hospital bed she seemed tired but she instantly sat up when the door opened and her husband walks in holding something in his arms. The girl reached for him but it wasn't for him but for the baby he held. At first I thought it was one but as he sat down on the edge of the bed I saw him with a baby wrapped in a baby pink blanket. Twins! They both looked so happy. The scene then once again changes to one that scent shivers down my spine. The man the girl loves and trusted was hurting her. I watch as the man chokes and scratches her neck only to end up killing her. The man then turn and I can finally see his face my eyes widen in horror when I see none other than Alpha Zavier. I look at the girl who's face is finally clear. I jump back when I realize that girl was me.

I look back at the water to only find my reflection once again. I quickly pull down my shirt to look at my neck. I see a pale but big scar there.

"How did I not notice this, this morning?!"

No this can not be true. I mean I must be seeing things right. Though's images must be fake. I don't know him. I just met him. Would he really do that to me? I mean to his mate.

I don't understand what went wrong. I am so confused. I need answers.  Wait!

"Emma y-you died this afternoon. The Alpha had killed you because he was under a curse" 

Stars words came back to me from when I first met her last night. How could I forget about what she said. Oh right I was busy thinking of getting home then I saw Zavier then the kids. It had left my mind. I look at the water once more as I unknowingly cried.

Then something caught my eye. In the reflection I saw a wall with some sort of drawing. I turn to see it. I got up and make my way to the painting, it was a painting of two beautiful wolves cuddling with each other. I could instantly recognize my wolf but the other...

Below the painting it said:
"Our love grows and will forever remain"

Emma+Zavier

"Forever and always"