·8·

chan and woojin invited jeongin to the arcade, to introduce him to minho and changbin and hyunjin.

they didn't know that three more kids would show up, minho almost having a panic attack when jisung showed up. changbin stared at felix when he got there but looked away when he realized what he was doing. the strawberry hair-colored boy was in a big oversized sweater, his sleeves covering his palms, the sweater tucked in the front, and only in the front. he was also wearing mom jeans that complimented his hips, not that changbin's eyes wandered a little.

hyunjin and seungmin entered the arcade holding hands but that wasn't anything new. changbin didn't even pay any attention to the couple, nor did he realize they were there. it was as if felix had stolen all of changbin's attention, which he had of course, but the shorter would never actually admit to it.

hyunjin and seungmin left to group to find the zombie shooting games to play, excitement visible on their faces. chan, woojin, and jeongin went to the ski ball section to spend together.

changbin cleared his throat, gaining the attention of felix and jisung, but a glance at felix from changbin, jisung knew the conversation wasnt meant for him so he zoned out. he then spotted an ice cream vendor at the entrance and ran to it immediately, minho following the boy shyly.

"hey felix. i like your outfit." changbin said lamely.

felix smiled brightly and thanked him.
"do you wanna go play some games together?" felix asked.

changbin swallowed his nervousness and nodded.

:🌹:

"felix!!! to the left"

"shut it binnie im doing the best i can."

"there there! on the right ahead!"

to say that the two boys were having fun was an understatement. they had almost completely exhausted changbin's money, not that any of them had noticed.

they were to busy playing this indiana jones themed game for the past 2 hours, killing off any mummies that dared come into their path for the treasure. chan had already come in and asked if they were hungry. felix had faltered but changbin yelled at chan to get out of the way, then felix apologized and asked for some pizza.

now they were waiting for their pizza for almost 20 minutes and they were almost done with the entire game.

they kept shooting at monsters and scorpions,avoiding booby traps, until finally, they arrived at some tomb enclosure to which they presumed to be the treasure room. they each pressed a button, and the room morphed into a glittering pile of treasures.

'congratulations!' flashed on the screen and changbin and felix began to scream and yell in victory. woojin, who happened to be walking by, shushed them and smacked changbin. 

felix laughed at the elder who was rubbing his head, then quickly shut up when he gave him a glare. they grabbed their items and headed towards the pizza. there, chan was seated with a whole pizza box, chatting with jeongin.

changbin and felix sat down and thanked chan for the whole pizza he ordered just for them. chan was whole dad material.

as they devoured the slices, felix began to ask the elder questions.

"hyung, what do you do in your free time?" changbin thought about it before giving his reply.

"i write lyrics and compose sometimes. chan helps me compose and i write the lyrics." what he didnt say was that he was busy writing poetry about anything and fanfiction about chanbaek and kaisoo.

felix's jaw dropped. "really?? will you show me some stuff?"

changbin nodded. "of course. you can come by my house anytime you want. here."

changbin took out his phone (it had a really cool aesthetic black marble case) and unlocked it to let felix type in his contacts.

after felix gave his phone back, he pulled out his own (it had a simple blue case) and asked the same of changbin.

"there! now i can bother you however much i'd like to." felix proudly exclaimed.

when changbin got home, he went into his contacts to view felix's.

feeelix 😎

change contact?
yes | no

feeelix 🌹

wow this was longer than expected uwu

and thank you guys so much for 600+ reads uwu

remember to stream i am you!

thank you for your support! follow my ig cheesecake.chan uwu