Horror Winners!

Hello everyone! I'm here to announce the awesome winners of this genre! I would like to thank: AJ_Mardlin for judging this genre. Thanks for stepping in when the previous judge could no longer remain in the contest! <3 

Please remember!: If you want your winner sticker you will have to private message my main account: coolcourtney5 <3 

In Third Place we have!: 

The Drowning Girl by: LayLay958

Review: The premise of The Drowning Girl is pretty cool; ghosts? A Ouija board? What's not to like! The dialogue was good too and the writing as a whole was fast-paced which is important in a horror story. I'm very happy to give it third place.

Congratulations lovely! <3

Coming in at Second Place we have!!:

Love Note by: akorns

Review: This book has a very interesting premise - who could be sending Abigail these creepy notes? Abigail is immediately likable and SO relatable, as is her best friend Peter. The authors writing is very intuitive, I'm not sure how old the author is, but they've written the teenage mindset with hilarious accuracy. A very worthy winner of second place.

Annnd Finally!! For our First Place Winner!!!:

Salvation: Songs of the Savages by: SamiCoops

Review: From the first paragraph this book had me. I sat down to read 5 chapters but SamiCoops grabbed me by the heart and just wouldn't let go. The world they've created is gory, heartbreaking and downright scary.

Within a few chapters I was completely invested in our heroine, Cara Jackson. I got all the feels; sadness, genuine fear for her safety, i even cried at one point and i haven't cried during a book since i read Marley & Me!The opening filled me with questions; Where is Cara's dad? Who are the savages? Why do the towns people treat her and her mother so strangely? How did the town become completely cut off from the rest of the world?

And did i mention the plot twists? Yeah, they literally had my jaw dropping.

I loved this book so, so much. It is about so much more than blood and a quick scare. It is about human resilience, strength of character, courage in the face of overwhelming oppression and danger. If you haven't read it already then do it, do it now!

I am honoured to give this book first place and i cannot wait for the sequel.

I would like to thank everyone for entering into this awards! Please join me in congratulating the winners of Horror!! <3 Please do not be upset if you haven't won! There will be many more future chances! <3 Be proud of the work you have created, always remember that. <3 

Thank you all again! <3