Vol 3 Chap 84

XH 84

The 8th prince playing with a wooden toy was a normal sight. No one expected much from the silly 8th prince. Pretending to be a ten year old boy with the mind of a five year old kid, Heise had to show some interest with the toy in his hand no matter how stupid it make him feel.

Arriving early to a celebration was never a good thing in this era. It's too boring and no one approached him or sparing any attention towards him. There was only tea on his table and he was already bored of drinking it every day.

In his original world, Heise was a rich second generation, as well as the only son and the heir of his family's business. The parties he usually attended were either hosted by his family or by the clique that had treated him like a prince due to his background. He never wanted to attend those parties but because of his family name, he had to maintain his good image and stay connected with his clique just in case one day he needed to use the connection.

Heise admitted that he has a happy life in a luxurious life that demanded him to fulfill his parent's high expectation. His parents were often busy with their work and always attended parties to maintain their social life. Heise grew up under the care of a nanny and his parents showed their attention and love by giving him a large amount of pocket money. His clique talked to him because they were asked by their parents, and he does not even know which one was genuinely there as his friend.

When Heise looks at the world, it was always white and black and the only thing that could brighten his world was engaging in dangerous sports. However, it was put to an end when he suffered a serious injury that rendered him unconscious for two days and his parents forbid him from doing those sports again.

Since he was banned from doing any dangerous sports, he joined a martial arts club that he managed to persuade his parents to allow him, and learned using many kinds of weapons. It was then Heise met him in the club; the man that filled his world with rainbow colors with his kind smile and friendly attitude.

From then on, Heise did his best to get his attention, and his hard work gave him a fruitful result! He agreed to date him after Heise introduced him to gay love. But Heise knew that his girlfriend was still being disinclined about their relationship and decided to do something about it.

That's the beginning of his journey of a web writer that resulted in being transmigrated into his own bloody novel.

Surprisingly, he has gotten the parental love he yearned for in this world, along with the add-ons that came along with the main hardware; the siblings' love.

Long Lian truly treated him as her little brother, despite being annoyed by his clinginess. The 3rd prince treated him as the substitute of his real 8th brother but Heise does not mind so long he does not suddenly wake up and want him dead. The 4th prince always gave him candies whenever he visited, and the crown prince tends to treat him like a puppy.

As for the 2nd prince, he disregarded his existence. It actually hurts that his son ignored him, his creator! His father! (°ㅂ°╬)

After his twelfth attempt of searching for a familiar face, he finally spotted Princess Long Lian, one of the few people that could ease his boredom.

The 8th prince's eyes sparkled with interest when he saw Long Lian making her way to the 3rd prince, who had just arrived dressed in surprisingly subdued attire. Tossing the wooden toy to Eunuch Heng that was beside him, he controlled his short legs towards the two of them.

The 3rd prince raised an eyebrow when he saw his younger sister and his 8th brother making their way towards him with a spark of determination in their eyes. Waiting until both his younger siblings reached him; the 3rd prince leads them to a secluded place for discussion that should not be known to other parties.